Round 2-January-Last Letter-Sent/Received/Check In..

Thank you for checking in. We should hear of arrivals this week. These are the following people that I have down as not yet receiving their December letter/twist. If you have received it, please let me know.

*Kirby from mommyintn
*Meriweather from clhcpaca
*katybugsmom from Danauk

****Were any of the following received or recipents are you still waiting for your December letter?

Thank you for checking in. We should hear of arrivals this week. These are the following people that I have down as not yet receiving their December letter/twist. If you have received it, please let me know.

*Kirby from mommyintn
*Meriweather from clhcpaca
*Pipersmom from Meriweather
*katybugsmom from Danauk

****Were any of the following received or recipents are you still waiting for your December letter?

pipersmom doesn't get one from me anymore....she dropped out a couple months ago.

Checking in for the week!:wizard: We leave for Disney World tomorrow night and won't be back until next Wednesday! I'll try to check in if I get a chance! I don't know why I would forget to though-I won't be doing much, right?!?!:rotfl2::santa::rotfl2: Happy holidays everyone!:santa::hug::santa:

I would think mine to Kirby will be there by tomorrow. Sunday was the mail by day and thats when mine went out. :)

Haven't gotten a Hawaii calendar...Maybe it went to my old address...:confused3:confused:

Is there a way for you to check or is your mail being forwarded to you? I can't remember what address I had sent it to. Could you give me both of your addresses, and I will try to check.

Aymee, I am going to send you another calendar today using your new address. Hoping the first one gets to you as well.

Any other updates on January letters? Can't wait to hear what everyone receives as their surprise twist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter