rough estimate of Akl Conc. during value season with AAA discount?

Hi..

I think you would be pretty safe with 275.00 a night for AAA value -

Last summer year I got a great rate of 224.00 a night on a Canadian at Par Special.. but before I switched it was the 275.00 rate.

>>^..^<<

My best ball park guess is about $400/night including tax (About $360 before tax) for Animal Kingdom Lodge Concierge in Value Season with a AAA discount.

during value season at AKL you get 15% off room rate.

rack rate for value season concierge = $425 per night

15% off that is = $361.25 per night

Hope this helps!!! princess:

I called this past Sat. to compare rates at AKL. They quoted me 402.80 (with AAA including tax). Said that all AAA discount for this time (Jan 1-6) is 10%. This is for a concierge room, value season.

thank you all for your help. the price is a little more than me and the boy can spend (struggling students). keep my fingers crossed for an ap rate.
excited about the pop century resort. first time staying at a value and figure hey, why not, it's brand new we'll try it out.
thanks again:wave2: :wave:

You may want to consider purchasing an Annual Pass (wait until rates are actually available though!). We just decided we are going to sneak a trip in during peak holiday time and we were able to get AKL/concierge for $277/night - tax included for an AP rate. We have a deluxe savannah room (queen bed, bunks and a daybed).

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter