RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what time they are letting people in to park? I’d like to get in as early as possible but I’ll be driving so not sure when parking opens. Thanks!

Less than 10 people in line. I could’ve gotten around BG 40 but decided not to join. I have to catch ME at noon and didn’t think I would make it before then.
I really wish the buses would run sooner. For a 9am opening the first bus was 6:30 as others reported yet for a 8am opening they didn’t start running any earlier
If you want to be in the first BGs you will have to Uber/Lyft

How early were you at the bus stop? Just wondering if it came super early and you missed it. From reading here for the past days it seemed they had one bus run really early to DHS but then was a gap until the next one (may r just had that one bus go there and then have to go back)

Just trying to think of why the other parks would have had a bus and not DHS

How early were you at the bus stop? Just wondering if it came super early and you missed it. From reading here for the past days it seemed they had one bus run really early to DHS but then was a gap until the next one (may r just had that one bus go there and then have to go back)

Just trying to think of why the other parks would have had a bus and not DHS
I was at the bus stop at 5:55am. And I was checking the app for bus times while getting ready. Nothing was showing up.

Our group has 10 ppl at Pop and 2 at Boardwalk. Those at Boardwalk can walk over, right?
How much is Uber/Lyft from Pop to DHS? Would we need 3 cars?

Our group has 10 ppl at Pop and 2 at Boardwalk. Those at Boardwalk can walk over, right?
How much is Uber/Lyft from Pop to DHS? Would we need 3 cars?
I would get 3 XLs to be safe? About ten mins assuming the traffic isn’t bad ?

Also, a couple in our group usually use a bag. If we don't bring bags, should we just leave the bag behind so we can go though the non bag entrance or are the bag lines pretty quick? A big thanks to everyone who is sharing their experiences!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter