RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it seem they are limiting the BG’s already today? Or is it people trusting the 8am opening?

I saw a question about parking.. didn't see an answer.. We arrive Friday. Is HS parking open at 5 am? Or should I head to resort and wait on first bus.

Really pissed at Disney right now. At OKW and no notifications about early park opening Waiting at bus stop right now. All other parks have had buses come by and their park is not even opened. No indication about when a bus will arrive. No way to treat hotel guests
Are there lots of people at the bus stop? I hope you get a BG today...🤞

Really pissed at Disney right now. At OKW and no notifications about early park opening Waiting at bus stop right now. All other parks have had buses come by and their park is not even opened. No indication about when a bus will arrive. No way to treat hotel guests
This is exactly what happened to us on Friday. Buses were just awful to the parks last week. Hope one gets you soon. Ask the next bus driver what the status is on an HS bus. Or maybe you can Lyft/Uber?

Was there a big line for the bus? And did you get a BG? If so, what number?
Less than 10 people in line. I could’ve gotten around BG 40 but decided not to join. I have to catch ME at noon and didn’t think I would make it before then.
I really wish the buses would run sooner. For a 9am opening the first bus was 6:30 as others reported yet for a 8am opening they didn’t start running any earlier
If you want to be in the first BGs you will have to Uber/Lyft

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter