RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what defines an active boarding pass? Basically at what point could you get another boarding pass- after you’ve gotten in to the land or after you’ve left?

I was able to join a new boarding group again opening day after I finished my first ride. Today I’m in line, they are saying boarding groups can only be joined after you scan into the park, and that it will take about 2-3 min after entry before the option activates... they scan you at the rude entry also so you cannot re-use a boarding group.

Yeah suddenly deciding to move my breakfast reservations until after we would get a boarding group if they are still doing it in two weeks looks really good. (We’re doing the Christmas party in the evening so for us to ride we need an early morning boarding group if this is still going on, which I honestly think it will be)

Just arrived and joined the line! Person giving out info cards about VQ still stuck to 9AM opening (didn’t ask, she just said it). Hoping she is wrong but happy to be here in line either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter