• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately complaining to Disney won’t do anything. They will come back with the caveat that they cannot guarantee that all attractions will be available. It is coincidence that I am here during opening time and it looks like I won’t be going on it. I’m not sure I would spend thousands of dollars to specifically be present on the opening day. Having said that if Disney knew deep down it would not be ready and they pushed it to ensure full hotels in December then that’s unacceptable.

Yay for boarding groups!! Sounds like we can get there even at 6am tomorrow and join the virtual queue while we explore and enjoy the rest of the land? What a relief!

Keep in mind if there are technical issues having a boarding group doesn't guarantee you a ride. So the earlier your boarding group is the better your odds are ... But yes, theoretically the boarding groups should make it that you don't need to be lined up at 3am

Unfortunately complaining to Disney won’t do anything. They will come back with the caveat that they cannot guarantee that all attractions will be available. It is coincidence that I am here during opening time and it looks like I won’t be going on it. I’m not sure I would spend thousands of dollars to specifically be present on the opening day. Having said that if Disney knew deep down it would not be ready and they pushed it to ensure full hotels in December then that’s unacceptable.

I probably jumped the gun too quickly in that statement earlier. We visit Disney Parks every December so was going to have spent those dollars being here anyway. Lucky enough that the opening day was announced during those dates.

Having said that we did spend a lot on becoming DL pass holders for 2 8 day trips in a year and transatlantic airfare etc to be there for DL’s GE opening. Don’t regret that at all.

Hopefully my golden ticket back on the ride... we shall see... nobody knows what’s going on.

Do you have a MB as well? We only got ours scanned and no paper FP so I’m worried we don’t have the correct thing to get back on the ride now. Don’t want to bother CM’s as there’s now huge crowds outside the Rise entrance. Thanks!

Most CM are pretty confused. Now they’re herding everyone with the recovery fastpasses back into impromptu disorganized lines in all directions. They’re pulling people the paper fastpasses out of the line into another one.

Not in park: when I tap on rotr on my app I don't get "find out more" to pop up? Is that normal if not in the park? Just want to follow along...

Got my fingers crossed that I’ll get to ride it! I really should leave the park by 10am, 12 at the latest. 10 will let me get to Disney springs before heading to the airport. I’m group 22 so it might be close!

It is great that they are able to communicate through MDE. It sure helps when people know what is going on.! Glad they got the ride up in a reasonable amount of time. Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes smoothly for the rest of the day so no one is disappointed!:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter