Rosie Roams Again 2014 More Trips updated 8/31 Day 1 Disney

Time to post the Disney plans for September

Day 1 Thursday Sept. 25th Leave Buffalo around 6 a , haven't got the exact flight times yet. Meet up with Albany travellers at MCO , again n time yet but think about 10:30a as I have them leaving Albany ay 8a !!
Then it will be off to Pop by ME . If rooms are ready we will freshen up and then head to DTD. I am hoping for a couple of hours of shopping tim before our Supper ressis at 5p at

Then wewill head to MK hopefully for a couple of hours. I picked couple of FP+ for late evening . Unfortunrly not the 7 Dwarves as none available:sad::sad:
Maybe we will haVE TIME TIO SIGN UP FOR das AND GET THE RIDE THAT WAY :confused3
Anywho by 9p ish all should be good and tired and ready for bed !!!!

Finally They changed PB again?????? Seems different.

Entrance at BG

And just to show you I am equal opportunity... I present

You see now how special the Disney bathrooms and garbage cans are???

The group

While we were waiting

The one we all HAD to do.

A photobombing horse

I did like what they did here. They brought you in from both sides and had you stop in the middle, instead of from one side and go ALL the way down.

It was a nice place for a nap but I don't have that picture. Marv must..

I know I was taking NON flash pictures and then I got yelled for flash pictures. :confused3 Not sure what that was about.

WE really should have gone back here

There was no reason we all couldn't ride.

The Irish beer drinkers ..

I mean dancers

That was a fun day!!!

All caught up, Rosie!

Love all the pics, especially the one of Bob and Carol. :rotfl2:

That is not the Busch Gardens in Florida, is it? I tried to find out but must have overlooked where it was.

All caught up, Rosie!

That is not the Busch Gardens in Florida, is it? I tried to find out but must have overlooked where it was.
Karin, that trip was to Williamsburg, Virginia.

Bob and Carol.......... :rotfl:

See, that is what I get when I try to catch up as quickly as possible. I mix up Rosie's threads and miss that she went somewhere else than Florida. :rotfl2:

Can I blame it on my age? Or the fact that I have to go back to work on Monday and I am not happy about it. ;)

All caught up, Rosie!

Yes Bob & Carol were quite the pair !!:rotfl2::rotfl2:It was soooo funny Leo was the biggest offender and the res ust followed along !!:lmao:
Marv EXPLAINED we wer in Virginia , I have NO idea where he oe in Florida is !!!

Hithere Bob !!!:rotfl2:

See, that is what I get when I try to catch up as quickly as possible. I mix up Rosie's threads and miss that she went somewhere else than Florida. :rotfl2:

Can I blame it on my age? Or the fact that I have to go back to work on Monday and I am not happy about it. ;)

I could add that you lso cnfus me with all you thrads :rotfl2:But I do understand and have even posted my update on your thread :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Pat thaks for the pix , I was sure you captred the snoozing Rosie !!!:rotfl2: And wht is with Bob not taking the chance to hmiliate me on he Dis :confused3:rotfl2:

I have had a very busy and stressful week and working long hours at both jobs , gettting home and crawling int bed and falling asleep watching a bit of TV!!! Boy wha n exciting life I have :lmao: Kyle did start middle school this week and says he likes it :worship::worship:

Yes Bob & Carol were quite the pair !!:rotfl2::rotfl2:It was soooo funny Leo was the biggest offender and the res ust followed along !!:lmao:
Marv EXPLAINED we were in Virginia , I have NO idea where the one in Florida is !!!

The Florida Busch Gardens is in Tampa.

Pat thaks for the pix , I was sure you captred the snoozing Rosie !!!:rotfl2: And wht is with Bob not taking the chance to hmiliate me on he Dis :confused3:rotfl2:

Don't worry Rosie, Bob won't miss out on that opportunity! :stir: Been having a lot of problems with PB lately, and just finally got the pictures uploaded. I really do NOT like PB since they did all the "improvements!" :headache:

I have had a very busy and stressful week and working long hours at both jobs , gettting home and crawling int bed and falling asleep watching a bit of TV!!! Boy wha n exciting life I have :lmao: Kyle did start middle school this week and says he likes it :worship::worship:
Glad Kyle is enjoying Middle School! Sounds like a lot of us are having stressful weeks and long hours at work lately.......... :faint:

Glad Kyle is enjoying Middle School! Sounds like a lot of us are having stressful weeks and long hours at work lately.......... :faint:

Yes my full tme job wentthrome mjor changes this week and 3 big bosses ost thejos in he restructuring , and I have no clue who y Boss is now , just that am stll stayin excly where I am:goodvibes Bot me and my staff wer hapy about this :worship::worship: We idget a very nice raise thugh which is VERY appreciated!!:goodvibes My part time job is soooo short staffed, the3 med certs we have are having to come in just to pass meds , I havNO clue what will happen when I am in Disney :confused3 I amgonn try Day 2 of Disney in a minute !!! So you and all others stay tuned:goodvibes

Great first day plans Rosie!

Love your pictures Pat. We had the same Irish Dancers. I liked that show a lot better than London Rocks. We were there with none roller coaster riders so I was forced to sit through two shows. Painful, I tell Ya! I wanted to be getting my head banged around a bit more on the coasters. Loved the Verbolten, although I had to keep my eyes closed through a lot of the inside section. :rotfl2:

A few pictures to add of our day at Busch Gardens..........

The group
WilliamsburgTripwithRosie001_zps39922004.jpg

Hey, it's Bob and Carol! Who???
WilliamsburgTripwithRosie007_zps7f2032ac.jpg

Riding the train
WilliamsburgTripwithRosie008_zps7ce83a84.jpg

WilliamsburgTripwithRosie010_zpsca35fff3.jpg

Germany
WilliamsburgTripwithRosie013_zps33e76f53.jpg

The Carousel was a popular pick. Rosie's Cheeky Monkey???
WilliamsburgTripwithRosie014_zpsb23b7caf.jpg

WilliamsburgTripwithRosie015_zps94e0b230.jpg

WilliamsburgTripwithRosie019_zpsab8f5b98.jpg

The river cruise
WilliamsburgTripwithRosie020_zps339ff063.jpg

WilliamsburgTripwithRosie021_zpsadc2877f.jpg

England and the new show Rosie really wanted to see.
WilliamsburgTripwithRosie026_zpsebed3a12.jpg

WilliamsburgTripwithRosie027_zps13cdd4bb.jpg

WilliamsburgTripwithRosie028_zpsad7f0c16.jpg

Rosie looks like she is right at home...................
WilliamsburgTripwithRosie029_zpsc9511f47.jpg

..................doing what she is famous for!
WilliamsburgTripwithRosie030_zps59439149.jpg

Pat was excited to see this show too!
WilliamsburgTripwithRosie031_zpsede88624.jpg

We finally got to enter the show................
WilliamsburgTripwithRosie033_zpsf20f23ae.jpg

Even the Queen Mum was there to entertain Rosie!
WilliamsburgTripwithRosie042_zps50e694a1.jpg

Rosie and Pat enjoying the show.........................
WilliamsburgTripwithRosie048_zpsb4cc6ac9.jpg

WilliamsburgTripwithRosie049_zps79b9409a.jpg

In spite of their testimonials, they really did enjoy the show, at least part of it. It was a pretty good show covering the different British bands and musical periods that influenced Rock and Roll!
WilliamsburgTripwithRosie057_zps80b9dbb8.jpg

WilliamsburgTripwithRosie062_zpsf546296e.jpg

Back in Germany it was time to eat. Das Festhaus.........
WilliamsburgTripwithRosie080_zpsaff78bcf.jpg

Carol's, I mean Pat's, salad.......
WilliamsburgTripwithRosie087_zps8e2ba96d.jpg

And Bob's, I mean MY, sampler.
WilliamsburgTripwithRosie088_zpsa4a39a91.jpg

The food was better than I expected. I was really wanting some strawberry shortcake around that time and one of the workers told me that the one they had was the best thing in the park in their opinion. Uh, I don't think so. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either!

It was a fun day, and everyone seemed to have a good time! Carol and I were happy we got to arrive in time to join the group!!!

I have no idea how I missed these Busch Garden updates. Great pics Rosie, Pat and Marv. It looks like you had a fun time. And I love the Rosie pole dancing pictures.

Rosie, I saw your first day plans. It doesn't look as if we will be at the same place at the same time this trip. We will be at Epcot that evening you arrive. Unless you are at MK the next morning, we will miss you. :(

I have no idea how I missed these Busch Garden updates. Great pics Rosie, Pat and Marv. It looks like you had a fun time. And I love the Rosie pole dancing pictures.

Rosie, I saw your first day plans. It doesn't look as if we will be at the same place at the same time this trip. We will be at Epcot that evening you arrive. Unless you are at MK the next morning, we will miss you. :(

We are going to MK in the afternoon on the second day as we have ressies at 3:15p at CP and tickets for the Halloween Party that night !!

I have been so busy and soooo tired I have not been on the Dis at all this week. I will try harder next week, but there are so many changes going on at work and everyone is on edge about their jobs , several have been fired or let go . So I have to keep my work really up to date and perfect, which has meant a loyt of extra hours :(:(

Well w are back from Disney !!! I will be doing a TR but want to get a move on with my other from May before I start. I do still have one more ROAMIN' and that is to Albany the end of the month!!! I have been in the hospital with acute bronchitis and am just feeling better again finally!!

Well w are back from Disney !!! I will be doing a TR but want to get a move on with my other from May before I start. I do still have one more ROAMIN' and that is to Albany the end of the month!!! I have been in the hospital with acute bronchitis and am just feeling better again finally!!

Rosie, I am so sorry you've been in the hospital! Thankful you are feeling better and hope you'll be fit as a fiddle soon. ::yes::

Rosie - Where have YOU been?????

Marv - great pics from BG. Pat looks like she loved the London Rocks show. :rotfl2: We saw it. It was cute. In fact, we had the same girl singer.

I'm glad your TR was bumped up this morning! :thumbsup2

Welcome back, Rosie!
I am so sorry to hear that you have been in the hospital. Please take it slow until you are fully back to health.
We missed you here. :hug:

Marv - great pics from BG. Pat looks like she loved the London Rocks show. :rotfl2: We saw it. It was cute. In fact, we had the same girl singer.

I did like the show - It was a hot day and the cool air well lets just say we were early for the show so I could nap a bit. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter