Rosie plus Five and Free Dining !! September 2009 Pre Trippie

Just add 5 more and you will know that DAY 5

Is AK Day and of course we will be there for Rope Drop !!

PICT0885.jpg
[/IMG]
On our must do list for today are:-
Safari (first thing )
E.E.
Rapids
Lion King
Nemo
Bugs
Some Character greetings and the Parade if they fit in!!

Supper tonite is for the girls 1900 Park with the Princess

Hopefully an early night [!!!

I am torn on what to do for lunch my thoughts are FTB, Restaurasaurus, or Pizzafari!! but then the picnic in the park sounds good tooo!!! Your comments,ideas are needed !! I like the FTB menu but the other 2 have a/c sooo that is a factor !! the picnic in the park sounds good tooo but again no a/c !!! Never having been in September I am concerned about the heat!!!! /COLOR]

Hi Rosie

I want to try Flame tree too:goodvibes
Will this be Thursday or Friday for you?
I was thinking about picnic in the park too'
When we went in Sept 2006 it was Hot, that whats nice about having the AC sit down meals with the dining plan:yay:
Do you remember what characters you see on the character trail at Ak?
I want to make pages for landen and Kyle.

Do you still need rain poncho?

Where are you buying your pins from on e bay?

HEY Rosie
:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1
Don't forget the Dryer Sheets:thumbsup2

Grace

Hi Rosie

I want to try Flame tree too:goodvibes
Will this be Thursday or Friday for you?
I was thinking about picnic in the park too'
When we went in Sept 2006 it was Hot, that whats nice about having the AC sit down meals with the dining plan:yay:
Do you remember what characters you see on the character trail at Ak?
I want to make pages for landen and Kyle.

Do you still need rain poncho?

Where are you buying your pins from on e bay?

HEY Rosie
:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1
Don't forget the Dryer Sheets:thumbsup2

Grace

Yes the heat is a concern so AK maybe a last minute decision !! FTB is my forst choice but if it is super hot will pick a/c

As for characters well know I had my pix with Rafiki, the bears from Brotherbear , also pochohantas!! Of course the regulars like Mickey etc !!!

I checked at Dollar Tree and they told me they came in but hadn't been unpacked so I will check this week !! Thanks for asking

As for Dryer sheets if I forget them this time ....:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sorry we will miss each other !! Will you be there with Jo????

I think we overlap for 2 days. Not sure where she will be. I'll probably have to PM her about it.

You are in good company last month DGD sent almost 8,000!! You have to understand my MUM thought telephones were modern gadjets that could explode !!:rotfl2:Escalators were a form of torture , electric mixers were best hanging on the wall and revolving doors were designed to confuse you!!!:laughing: I come by my ineptitudes with gadgets HONESTLY!!!!:laughing:

:rotfl2:

I'm a Flame Tree BBQ fan myself, but if you choose wisely Pizzafari isn't a bad choice and that Picnic in the Park sounds pretty good. It sounds like they have worked some of the operational kinks out and it's running smoothly and the food sounds good.

You are in good company last month DGD sent almost 8,000!! You have to understand my MUM thought telephones were modern gadjets that could explode !!:rotfl2:Escalators were a form of torture , electric mixers were best hanging on the wall and revolving doors were designed to confuse you!!!:laughing: I come by my ineptitudes with gadgets HONESTLY!!!!:laughing:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hi Rosie. Sorry I have neglected all the TRs lately. I am all caught up now though. Your plans look great! I would pick FTB :thumbsup2

Day 6

This is a play it by ear day !! Here are some thoughts
Sleep in a little Sandy & I go to AK again as she has expressed a great interest and the others are like DHS all the WAY!
Meet back at Pop for lunch or maybe go to PM
We have to be at Epcot for 4:35p ressies for Coral Reef where we are meeting friends from Niagara Falls who arrived yesterday!! If you follow me :rotfl2:
So the evening is definately Epcot which is my fav soooo I'm happy!! :cool1:I want to have them do The Boat ride in the Land and Figment IF we didn't get to do them earlier in the week Also SE and then end up in THE WORLD till time for Illuminations !! Maybe Judy and Sandy can talk me into babysitting again as we have another relaxed day tomorrow!! Well the morning is relaxed !!:banana:

PICT0979.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is a nice cool relaxing little ride It will be greatfor a HOT day!!!

I dig the theming at Pizzafari.....and yes the A/C is awesome, especially at AK where indoor attractions are limited....

Day 7
Starts out nice and easy with sleeping in catching up on laundry ,some pool time etc lunch will be at Pop or maybe PM!!
We hve ressiesfor CP for 5pm as we ae doing

MNSSHP

No definste costume plans yet but we still have time I will wear my Tiara again for sure Judy says NO Way Jose , Sandy i thinking:confused: and the kids are undecided as yet !!
I do hope to get another of these during the evening oops pix not pasting !!! It was aDole Whip !!!!

Hi

Dole Whip,:banana:Dole hip:thumbsup2
I can't wait for My Dole whip. will be so good on a hot day at WDW:cool1:
Plans for day 7 looks good, we be trying to finish us last mintute things as this is our last full day,Wonder if we could do all 4 parks in one day:lmao::lmao:

Have a good day:goodvibes

I plan on doing more than 1 park on our last day too!! Not sure the gang would be up to 4 though!!

2 is easy when the parks are Epcot and DHS. Take the ferry from DHS to The International Gateway at Epcot. Then you can take the monorail to the MK.

How much time do you have on the last day? Is it a full day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter