Rose Petal Cones Set Up

ftgordon

Earning My Ears
We are looking at doing rose petal cones for the staged exit. Does anyone have photos of where the cones are set up for guests to take after the ceremony and how they are set up? The ceremony is at the Wedding Pavilion. Thankyou!

I know that Sara Jayne (Raspberry bubbles) had the rose petal cones at her wedding for the staged exit - she had them attached to the side of the guests chairs... (she wasnt married in the WP, i think it was at the gazebo? if you look on Misty Miottos website, click on slideshow, then sara jane and gavins wedding, you will see thier lovely lovely wedding and there is photos of how she had the cones set up.

I think they look lovely... i want them at our wedding!

hopefully this works... this is the slideshow of the cones on the side/back on chairs... its on the 3rd or 4th page.. so just go through the photos ...

http://www.photobiz.com/slideshowbiz/slideshow.cfm?slideshowID=26298&photographerID=1804

on mistys website, when you click on sara and gavins slideshow, another window comes up from photobiz, and thats where the slideshow.

let me know if this is of any help... !

(when i saw this pic, it made me want the cones!)

we just had them sitting in a basket at the back of the pavilion...the wedding coordinator handed them to the guests as they exited...so no thought out set up for us...LOL....sorry no pictures of the basket

Her photos are beautiful! I saw the cones and they look so pretty.
Since we are in the wedding pavilion, I can't put them on the side of chairs.
Thank you though..anyone else know how cones are set up when the ceremony does not have individual chairs?

I have seen people set them individually on each chair. Otherwise I'm sure you could put them in a nice basket and have your wedding coordinator, family member, or flower girl could quickly pass them out.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter