Rose Gold Retirement?

Kat's Kingdom

. ⋆° *。 ☆
Sorry if this isn't the right forum to ask this question, I'm new to the Disboards! I'm going to WDW early August and was hoping to pick up my first spirit jersey in either Rose Gold or Millennial Pink, but have heard rumours that they aren't available for purchase anymore. Can anyone confirm if this is true? Has the new Briar Rose Gold jersey replaced the original like the ears did? If they can still be found on property, can you point me in the direction of where to look? :-)

Rose Gold is now Briar Rose Gold, its very slightly different from Rose Gold. I think there are still some select millennial pink items but not a ton.

Rose Gold is now Briar Rose Gold, its very slightly different from Rose Gold. I think there are still some select millennial pink items but not a ton.
Hmm I suspect that means I'll only be able to find the new grey jersey with the rose gold sequin detailing. That's a bit disappointing as I really loved the original design but I know Disney has a wide array of spirit jerseys so I'm sure I'll find something else. Thank you!

I just got a pair of Millennial pink ears from Shop Disney on clearance for only $15 so I definitely think they're phasing that color out. Didn't see any pink spirit jerseys on clearance though.

I just got a pair of Millennial pink ears from Shop Disney on clearance for only $15 so I definitely think they're phasing that color out. Didn't see any pink spirit jerseys on clearance though.
Okay, thanks! I wonder if that means the jerseys are either sold out or are still popular enough in the parks not to discount them yet :scratchin

I was there in March and the millennial pink jerseys where everywhere. I didn’t buy one and regretted it. When I went back in May they were gone. Only the grey and pink which I don’t like at all😢😢

I was there in March and the millennial pink jerseys where everywhere. I didn’t buy one and regretted it. When I went back in May they were gone. Only the grey and pink which I don’t like at all😢😢
Oh no! That’s the worst ): From what I’ve heard, Briar Rose Gold replaced the original rose gold line sometime in March. Maybe they also removed Millennial Pink at that time as well? That’s a definite disappointment. I’ve been trying to convince myself that I like the grey and pink jersey but like you said, I just don’t either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter