Rose & Crown Fireworks Jan/Feb

ScrtSolstice

Yensid would be proud
Curious if anyone has managed to get a Harmonious package for Rose & Crown between January 22-February 3. I've been checking daily since our 60 window, but I thought I read somewhere that Dis was holding R&C because of another show for Festival of the Arts. Haven't read anything since then, but thought they'd have opened up by now. Maybe I just missed the availability?

Sent a CS email two weeks ago too, but I used to be an email rep for another part of the company so I know how those queues can be. TIA

Any update on this? I know there are very few tables but since the view isn’t perfect I thought there would be some availability at 60 days…. Would make me feel better if it was related to holding tables back…

Any update on this? I know there are very few tables but since the view isn’t perfect I thought there would be some availability at 60 days…. Would make me feel better if it was related to holding tables back…
I’ve been trying to get something for this or SRT for March with no success. SRT showed available for a nanosecond on my ADR day but I wasn’t able to snag it. Honestly, for the $$$, we are going to enjoy our dinner at Via Napoli and then walk around until we find a spot (an imperfect spot) and just enjoy the show. Searching for this ADR to have a meal we’ll enjoy far less and pay far more for to have an
Improved seated spot for fireworks just isn’t worth it. Good luck to you!!

Curious if anyone has managed to get a Harmonious package for Rose & Crown between January 22-February 3. I've been checking daily since our 60 window, but I thought I read somewhere that Dis was holding R&C because of another show for Festival of the Arts. Haven't read anything since then, but thought they'd have opened up by now. Maybe I just missed the availability?

Sent a CS email two weeks ago too, but I used to be an email rep for another part of the company so I know how those queues can be. TIA
I was unable to get a Harmonious Pkg ahead of our Epcot day on Feb 1. We made a regular ADR at Rose and Crown instead. When we checked in, I noticed a sign that said Harmonious packages were available. Is it possible that these packages can only be booked day of, in person? We ended up standing on the bridge between GB and France for Harmonious, and had much the same view as Rose and Crown but with a quicker exit to the Skyliner!

I was unable to get a Harmonious Pkg ahead of our Epcot day on Feb 1. We made a regular ADR at Rose and Crown instead. When we checked in, I noticed a sign that said Harmonious packages were available. Is it possible that these packages can only be booked day of, in person? We ended up standing on the bridge between GB and France for Harmonious, and had much the same view as Rose and Crown but with a quicker exit to the Skyliner!
Interesting! I wonder if there was a large table that cancelled. We booked online ahead of time (and prepaid) for last November. We did find much better views around the lagoon, so we may do just the same as you!

We were able get a reservation by walking up t9 the podium at 11:30 am. There are two seating areas. One is down by the water and the other is outside on the covered patio. We were seated on the covered patio. Everyone we spoke to there also got reservations that day.

My guess is that they leave the covered patio open in case of bad weather. Then they can move those below if they need to. If the weather looks good, they allow for “day of” reservations.

We were able get a reservation by walking up t9 the podium at 11:30 am. There are two seating areas. One is down by the water and the other is outside on the covered patio. We were seated on the covered patio. Everyone we spoke to there also got reservations that day.

My guess is that they leave the covered patio open in case of bad weather. Then they can move those below if they need to. If the weather looks good, they allow for “day of” reservations.
Good to know! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter