Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package - Opening October 1

Well I was unsuccessful at Rose & Crown...but I was able to book the phone booth just outside the Rose & Crown!!! Bonus

May be tight for the 4 of us...but I feel like I accomplished something this morning

Does anyone who has booked the phone booth know if they have bread service and a freestyle machine?

I too was watching the orbiting ship for about 45 minutes. I logged in at 5:30 and got in around 6:15 on the three tabs I had open. Nothing available for the week we will be there except one on Sunday, October 17. Since two of my party of 5 wouldn't be there yet and you have to prepay and they would have to change flights, I sadly let it go. We did get Space 220 earlier this week thanks to my daughter! Oh, well. There is always Food & Wine.

So disappointed! Waited in orbit until 6:11 AM Eastern. Nothing for a party of 2 the entire 8 nights we are there in mid-October. But tables for parties of 3 are available! I do not want to pay for 3 if only two are going. Joining the stalkers, I guess. But I doubt I will be very serious about it. :( :( :(

I would think any changes would have to be made 48 hours prior as that is when you can cancel.

Thanks. I know in past, for pre-pay like CRT, some folks on here said they would credit for any no-show. But this being a fireworks thing, I can understand if they don't. Guess we are taking a third!

That went fast!!! We finally got one on Firefox, but as a consolation prize, I just released dinner for 3 (8:30) at Space 220 on Nov 16 if anyone wants it!!!

Highly suspect so many of us 1) had issues 2) didn’t see any availability for most of October.

Spice road table had zero buzz here on the boards and get it was gone instantly? Backup of hitting f&w booths and some cava in Italy will work just fine for us.

Thanks. I know in past, for pre-pay like CRT, some folks on here said they would credit for any no-show. But this being a fireworks thing, I can understand if they don't. Guess we are taking a third!
They might, you never know with Disney.

Yes, I couldn’t get a table for 2, so I switched to 4 and found availability. Payment in full at time of booking, so looks like my Orlando daughter and her fiancé are coming to dinner with me 😊
I'm such an idiot. I couldn't get 2, so booked for 3....but I don't have a 3rd! Too early in the morning to think this through. That really ticks me off, because I tried for 2 for each of my date selections and none were available. That seems to be a theme...no dining for 2 only.

I'm such an idiot. I couldn't get 2, so booked for 3....but I don't have a 3rd! Too early in the morning to think this through. That really ticks me off, because I tried for 2 for each of my date selections and none were available. That seems to be a theme...no dining for 2 only.
Which date? I couldn’t find anything with 3! 😂

Some posters have said for pre-pay like Cinderella Royal Table, that they have been credited for a party member that didn't come. Not sure if that would apply here since it is a fireworks show.

I was unable to get Rose and Crown for any dates - Oct 16th through 22nd. But I was able to grab a Spice Roads. Not my preferred food, but am paying for the experience, so....

Also: the cancellation says 1 day in advance in the email.

(As of note: I had private browsers open in FireFox and Chrome and got the rocket ship around 5:20 Eastern. AND I was able to grab California Grill by using the App)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter