Rose and Crown "PUB" Reservations??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by MrsBlovesDisney, Mar 9, 2014.

1. MrsBlovesDisney

MrsBlovesDisney DIS Veteran

So looking at the "Magic Guide" App (for Apple products), Dh and I decided we'd like to try the "English Bull Dog" available at the Rose and Crown Pub. On the App it says "reservations recommended", but when I made reservations thru Disney online the only option was "Rose and Crown PUB AND RESTAURANT". So did I just make reservations for the Restaurant part (which they don't have the English Bull Dog on that menu), or will our reservation get us a table in the Pub area?

(Sorry.....thought I had posted in Restaurants.....grrrr)!!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

There are no reservations taken in the pub area that I know of. It's just walk in.

4. KrazeeK120

KrazeeK120 DIS Veteran

Yes, and it's quite small. DH and I were lucky enough to snag a table last time we were there. If you want to make sure you get a table, I'd recommend getting there right when it opens at 11 AM. Otherwise, its luck of the draw.

5. MrsBlovesDisney

MrsBlovesDisney DIS Veteran

Ugh! Glad I asked! Thanks all! :)

6. Micca

Micca Where there's a will, there's an heir

The pub and restaurant are both at the same location. If you have a reservation I am almost certain that anything available from the bar could be served at the table. If you didn't want to dine there, I think you could have drinks, & order some appetizers. You would be seated in the restaurant area, but unless you specifically want to be at the bar or one of the tables surrounding it, you'd be in the same spot. :earsboy:

7. nkereina

nkereina Last chance to lose your keys.

I don't see why that food item couldn't be served to you in the restaurant too. I'd imagine it's the same kitchen, considering its all one restaurant :confused3