Rose and Crown PUB (NOT the Dining Room!)

marielynn724

DIS Veteran
I have a question about the Rose & Crown. If I want to pop into the pub side (the bar) for a drink, do I need an ADR? Do they serve food there? I'm thinking just a snack or appetizer to go with the drink. I can't find a pub menu anywhere - all the ones I can find are just for the dining room. Thanks!

The Pub side does not take ADRs, so it's first-come-first-serve for the very limited number of tables in the Pub. They do serve some food; mostly small plate type items. I couldn't find the Pub Menu on the normal places, but this site had one (I don't know how accurate it is).

No ADR required but whenever I've tried to go it has always been super crowded. Would recommend going earlier in the day. And don't try to go when raining like we did.

We have never been able to get a seat in the pub even at the bar. Like the others have said it has extremely limited seating. What we do is I'll go grab the drinks from the bar (Black & Tan for me and wine or a cocktail for the wife) while she goes to the Yorkshire County Fish Shop to get the fish and chips. Then we meet in the garden by the bandstand and eat. Cheers!!!

About a year ago we managed to hit the pub just as they opened at 11AM. There were only us & one other table of folks there. We brought food in from the Yorkshire window (it was cool with the pub CMs, we asked them first) and ordered drinks from the bar. Also this was during F&W when there are probably more people interested in eating/drinking from the kiosks rather than the usual dining locations. :earsboy:

It has a small 'bar snack' menu which includes fish and chips (same size as child's fish and chips from the restaurant), scotch egg, English chips (thich fries), English crisps (AKA chips in USA), Battered sausage.

As a PP mentioned, it is small and can get loud quickly if it's busy, especially if it's raining.

Never ate at the bar, but agree very crowded in the afternoon, but a fun place to be. The Cider & Black drink is really good and different (to me anyway). That reminds me .. I should do post in hopes that someone knows what Cider that is :)

VERY CROWDED, Horrible place don't go there...... more room for me! :drinking:

In all seriousness thoroughly enjoy it. They do a beer sampler (5 small pours), which I enjoy. Definitely need to be at bar or table to order that (or be a great juggler). You can also order a beer and take it with you. Have only ordered chips there. Raglan Road at DTD is good pub as well.

Note that during crowded times (such as the F&W festival), they often take chairs away to fit 'more' people in/prevent people from lingering all day (I'm not sure which is the exact truth). So be prepare to stand: even when there are chairs, there aren't many of them.

Often, my mum and I go to the bar, order a scotch flight and a scotch egg (and some water). Never had any trouble with it: they give you a little number tag that you can take to a table and your 'food' will be brought to said table if you're ordering food. Most of the tables are hightops, though, so we usually just remain at the bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter