Roscoes House of Chicken & Slaters 50/50

sunny45

Mouseketeer
We are big Travel Channel and other food channel viewers and these two restaurants have come on TV lately from the Southern California area. We thought maybe we could add them in to our plans while we are out there.

I noticed that Roscoe's has several locations in the area and Slaters 50/50 has a few as well since we are going to San Diego.

Does anyone have any opinions on which are better or if they are even as good as the TV's show make them out to be and worth a visit?

:goodvibes

From everything I've heard, Slater's is the place to go. I believe Roscoe's is not in the best of areas. I'm a burger guy, anyways.

I believe Roscoe's is not in the best of areas.
My home this is.

I live a few blocks from the original Roscoe's. Yes, between 1975 and 1990 or so that area was pretty bad. But it's been 20 years since it's been completely redone. Lot's to do there, night clubs, a high end hotel, great restaurants, a terrific movie theater (home of the Cinerama Dome), Trader Joe's...

I have breakfast there every other Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter