rope drop from chef mickey

rapunzelmom

Mouseketeer
Advice? We have ressies at Chef Mickey's at 7:15. What are our chances of making MK Rope drop? thanks

Pretty good I should think. I'm guessing your will be seated on time or very close to it since you have such an early reservation. Then it takes about an hour for all the characters to make their rounds. So even if you left at 8:30, it's only a 10 minute walk over to the MK gates from CR. You should arrive just in time for the opening show. :)

To piggyback on your question, I'm wondering if we'll be ok with a 7am ADR at Chef Mickey's on an EMH morning at MK? We want to be there early of course, but does actually being there for rope drop make a huge difference with EMH (like say we got there at 8:15 when EMH opened at 8)? We'll be there this coming week, so hoping crowds are still super-low like it sounds like they are right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter