Roozlilone PJ/TR Saying "I Do" Again 7/17/08...Processional & Vows!

Jody,I know I am early but wanted to say have a magical VR tomorrow and enjoy your DAY!

CELEBRATE and ENJOY! Happy WEDDING DAY!
best wishes tammy

I hope you have lots of pixie dust at your vow renewal. I'm so happy for you and your family. I hope you enjoy your day.

Belinda

Just had to say happy wedding VR day to you and your family! I hope you have a wonderful day! Enjoy and celebrate!:goodvibes

Hi Jodi! DH and I were in the Boardwalk area yesterday during your VR and we saw a glimpse of you two walking back down the aisle together and taking a couple pics and I just wanted to say you looked beautiful and SO happy! I was glad to see that the weather held off for you...I was getting nervous because of all the lightning and thunder, but you were lucky! DH said it was because he brought the umbrella from the car just in case, so naturally it didn't rain. :rotfl2: Anyways, congrats and I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter