Rooms with balcony

Lorajo

Mouseketeer
With this free diding deal, I may try to convince my family to go to WDW for a couple of days.

We have stayed in a SSR studio and enjoyed it very much. A major plus for us (having a little girl) was a balcony that we could sit in while she slept.

Other than the deluxe time share rooms, are there any other resorts or rooms I could book that have balconies?

For example, do the rooms at the Boardwalk Inn or Yacht Club have balconies?

Thanks

Lora

All of the deluxes have balconies (WL, YC, BWI, GF, Poly...) The BC has a limited number of rooms with full balconies - some are standing room only. Also, the Swan/Dolphin have rooms with balconies, but you do have to reserve them as they are limited.

The moderates and values do not have them.

I also think most of the 2nd floor rooms at the Poly do not have balconies...patios for the ground floor & balconies on 3rd floor.

Is there a way to make sure when booking that you get a balcony?

You can request it on your reservation, but it won't be guaranteed just a request. Unless you chose a resort where the balcony is standard - I think most of the rooms at WL have balconies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter