Rooms with balcony

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Lorajo, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Lorajo

Lorajo Mouseketeer

With this free diding deal, I may try to convince my family to go to WDW for a couple of days.

We have stayed in a SSR studio and enjoyed it very much. A major plus for us (having a little girl) was a balcony that we could sit in while she slept.

Other than the deluxe time share rooms, are there any other resorts or rooms I could book that have balconies?

For example, do the rooms at the Boardwalk Inn or Yacht Club have balconies?

Thanks

Lora

2. tinkbyday

tinkbyday DIS Veteran

All of the deluxes have balconies (WL, YC, BWI, GF, Poly...) The BC has a limited number of rooms with full balconies - some are standing room only. Also, the Swan/Dolphin have rooms with balconies, but you do have to reserve them as they are limited.

The moderates and values do not have them.

3. Lorajo

Lorajo Mouseketeer

Oooh - great thanks.

4. swald91

swald91 DIS Veteran

I also think most of the 2nd floor rooms at the Poly do not have balconies...patios for the ground floor & balconies on 3rd floor.

5. Lorajo

Lorajo Mouseketeer

Is there a way to make sure when booking that you get a balcony?

6. Singinglizzie

Singinglizzie DIS Veteran

You can request it on your reservation, but it won't be guaranteed just a request. Unless you chose a resort where the balcony is standard - I think most of the rooms at WL have balconies.