Rooms in Jambo

At AKV, only Jambo House has Concierge and Value rooms. Both Jambo House and Kidani Village have Standard View and Savanna View rooms. Jambo House and Kidani Village are booking categories. You will know which building you are in when the reservation is made. You will also check-in at that location.

The Jambo House Value villas also have different categories: savanna, pool and standard view (parking lot). The Value rooms are smaller in size than the Jambo and Kidani rooms.

The Jambo House Value villas also have different categories: savanna, pool and standard view (parking lot). The Value rooms are smaller in size than the Jambo and Kidani rooms.

Ture, but those are not booking categories - only Value itself is a booking category. It would be a request to get the value savanna view or value pool view and not guaranteed.

The Standard View rooms at Jambo House are all pool views. The Value rooms can have either savanna view, pool view or parking lot view.

The Standard View rooms at Kidani Village will have either a pool view or garden/parking lot view.

Thanks everyone! If you were trying for a standard view which would you prefer, Jambo or Kidani?

What size room? 1BR or 2BR at Kidani will give you an extra bathroom which may or may not be important. You also will not have a separate shower at Jambo.

All Jambo Standard views will be pool views. Kidani could be pool or parking lot.

Personally in a studio I'd do Jambo. I'd also probably do Jambo for any of the other Standard units as well but only if the extra bath wasn't going to be important.

When I booked our 2 bedroom value at Jambo for next may, they said requests for certain views can only be made at the front desk upon arrival. I guess everyone wants the same thing.

When I booked our 2 bedroom value at Jambo for next may, they said requests for certain views can only be made at the front desk upon arrival. I guess everyone wants the same thing.

Sounds strange - I'd call back for a different CM. By the time you get to the desk the room will already have been assigned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter