Rooms 6120 &6122 magic

Hi! We cruised for the first time in 2004. We had room #7104 which is one floor above and about 4 rooms away. Although I can not speak for the noise on floor itself, I can tell you about the next floor up. It was great being around the corner from the elevators. Looking at where your rooms are I would say that you are in a perfect location. Your not above anything that would cause noise to come from under you. You are close to the food and to the mickey pool which is a few floors up and a few floors down. Half the time we just walked the stairs because it was faster. Also, depending on how the ship pulls into port, your going to enjoy the view from your balcony. In fact, we are looking into a 2008 cruise and will be requesting the same area of the ship in either a cat 5 or 6. Except maybe the starboard side just to be a little different. If my opinion really counts, I would say "You done good!" Have fun sailing.

We were in 6110 in February. We loved that room, no noise, close to the elevators and easy access to the drink station and Topsiders. ENJOY!

kimmcbee,

Don't forget to take 2 rubber door stops to prop the connecting doors open. I only took one last time and there are 2 doors between the rooms. I got a three pack at my Dollar Tree but only took one from the package with me! :crazy:

thank you for all the great coments on these rooms. we are so excited to be going glad we picked good rooms.

Thanks for the advice of 2 door stoppers. we would have only brought 1. that could have been bad. There are 6 of us going, we have 1 of our 3 children in the room next to us with grandma. He would have been upset if he could not get to us.

kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter