Roommates needed

LRobinson1030

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone!
I'm looking at moving down to Florida this July and am in the need of roommates. If there is any CPers who want to stay there after the program has ended or is just a college age person looking for a roommate let me know. I am 24 from Massachusetts and just graduating with my associates degree in business administration. Even if your not interested but you know someone who is please pass this on.
Thank you!
-Lauren

I'm 25 and from Mass. as well, graduating this coming winter. I wish I were coming down sooner or I would take you up on this offer! I plan on applying for CP and PI for spring 2013, and I am trying to weigh my options, but I plan on staying down in FL permanently so living off Disney property is probably the best thing to do. Hopefully we can stay in touch just in case you need a roomie for when I will be coming down!

-Melissa

Hey Melissa!
Too bad. We will see what I end up with but if I need a roommate when you are looking we can definitely talk. Until then, if you know of anyone shoot them my way ;-)
Thanks
Lauren

Hey, Lauren, I'm interested. I'm 20, a CP that wants to stay when my program is over on August 3rd.

Is it separate bed rooms? If so would a guy be weird? I want to move down to Florida soon! I'm 23 from South Carolina.

Hey Jayana and WDW_Lover,
As of right now I don't have any information on anything. I really just shot this post out just to see if I get responses. I am excited that I got some responses. I will be looking into getting an apartment as close to the WDW as I can. It will have separate rooms, but as to how many I am not sure of just yet. WDW_Lover that might be fine but it depends on who the other roommates will be and if they are fine with it, provided I do more than two bedrooms (meaning more than just me an another roommate). Thanks for the response all let me know what you think.
Lauren

If this was next summer I would be all for a roommate.
My parents want to move from PA to Alabama next summer, and I don't want to. I either stay here, or move to Orlando.

Hi! I just got a job and I'll be moving down to Orlando from NC Friday! I'm a former CP (2009) so I know quite a bit about the area, but I really need a roommate! All I seem to be able to find online are people renting rooms out of their houses/apartments and that's not what I'm looking for since most of them work 9-5 jobs and I have no clue what time I would be coming in/out...

I'm looking to go get an apartment with someone, preferably also working at WDW (as we would understand each others crazy schedules) somewhere near Disney. I'll have a little over a week between my paperwork and when I do Traditions that I'll be living in a hotel, but I'll have plenty of time to go looking for an apt.

I'm 23, non-smoker (but I don't care if you smoke outside), and I have a cat. I also have some furniture. I wanna pay around 400-500 a month max. I'm really looking for someone to live with that I can be friends with too. I've lived in plenty of apartments before where no one talked to each other and thats not what I want.

Please let me know if you're interested! or you can email me (jessi.smith8907@gmail.com)

If you are looking for a roommate in Jan. 2013 please let me know. Here is my information.

NAME: Jaime

HOMETOWN: Pontiac, Michigan

MAJOR: Marketing

MINOR: Human Resource Management

COLLEGE: Oakland University (undergrad) University of Tampa (hopefully for Fall 2013)

ARE YOU A FORMER CP: Yes Aug 2009 – May 2010 as Custodial, Watercraft Operations and Quick Service Food & Beverage at Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios

PREFERRED ROOMMATE GENDER: Female or Male it does not matter

I COULD NOT LIVE WITH A ROOMMATE THAT:
1. does not communicate with others in the apartments
2. Are not respectful of others and their belongings
3. wants to live together but does not have any intentions on becoming friends
4. keeps the living room and kitchen messy (I don’t care how your room looks)
5. parties more than 5 days a week
6. bring guest/friends into the apartment but does not introduce them (this is a huge pet peeve)
7. bouncing off of #6 – people who are rude in general

QUALITIES IN A ROOMMATE:
1. Does not do any other the things listed above
2. likes to do this as a household (game night [I will have my playstation and wii], park night, culture night, movie night, shopping day…. Get the point? Lol)
3. have a great sense of humor

DO YOU DRINK? Yeah but I do not get “wasted” I don't like being around a bunch of drunk people I really don't care if you and some friends drink in the apartment. We're adults so it's fine but please just no roommates who want to host parties and get completely wasted

DO YOU SMOKE? No but I do not mind if you smoke outside on the balcony or in your room

MEDICAL CONDITIONS? I am allergic to cats and I am plus size but I can run, hop, skip, and dance just like I was a size 2

MESSY OR TIDY? Mixture of both my room can get a bit messy but I’ll get frustrated after a few days and clean it as far as common areas (kitchen and living room) I am very tidy about that I may have a jacket or something handing on the back of a chair but as far as dishes pilled in the size… no sir not me

DO YOU LIKE TO COOK? Not at all I cook complete frozen meals because I can follow directions really good

NIGHT PERSON OR MORNING PERSON? Morning

DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT JOB? WHERE? I currently work at Barnes and Noble college

FAVORITE CHORES? Vacuuming and putting clothes in the washer and dryer

LEAST FAVORITE CHORES? Taking clothes out the dryer and putting them away and washing dishes

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHARING? It depends on what it is but usually no I do not have a problem in sharing I just ask if you use something put it back and tell me that you used it

WHAT TIME DO YOU USUALLY GO TO BED? Now 11pm-ish however, when I did my college program working at Magic Kingdom I didn’t get home till 2-3am-ish so I wouldn’t get to sleep till around 5am-ish it really depends on my work schedule

WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP ON FREE DAYS? It depends on what I did the previous day but I can get up at any time I did to… The alarm clock does wake me

I PREFER TO SLEEP IN A ROOM THAT: has a connecting bathroom (I do not mind sharing the bathroom I would just like if my room was connected to it)

THREE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU: fun, silly, conservative

GOOD QUALITY ABOUT YOURSELF: easy to talk to

ONE BAD QUALITY ABOUT YOURSELF: shy around people who I don’t know but once I am around them for a while I open up

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: Crime investigation shows like Law & Order and CSI

FAVORITE MOVIES: Comedy and Romantic Drama’s

FAVORITE MUSIC/SONG: I don’t have a favorite I literally listen to everything

FAVORITE ACTIVITY: I am a Zumba-holic I currently attend 4 Zumba classes per week and work out to the DVD’s and Wii game

OTHER: I will have my car and at some point in time after the program I would like to get a yorkie puppy. I will pay the apartment fees that come along with the pet. Cane Island allows up to two pets per apartment. I do not mind if other roommates have a pet (along as it’s not a cat since I am not allergic).

jessi5989 I'm not sure if my PM sent but to sum up, Jamie this is for you too, I will be getting a place with my cousin, but I currently don't have any friends in FL (other than family :) ) so I would definitely like to keep in touch and maybe we can hang out at some point in the future :thumbsup2

Lauren

btw Jamie, I LOVE dogs! I currently have two and have no clue how I am going to be able to leave them. If we become friends I will spoil your yorkie :rotfl2:

Hello!! If any of you are still looking around for a roomie, I just got a full-time job at WDW and can't accept without finding a roommate!! Please add me on facebook if you want to chat about or know of anyone who is looking for a roomie!!!
I am 21
I don't drink or party or smoke
I like pets
Open to anywhere near Disney!
thanks guys!

My name on facebook (I can't post a link yet) is Erin Parris from Rome, GA and my profile pic is a blonde with a burgandy shirt on and a brown headed girl with a black dress on infront of a christmas tree! (I am the blonde one)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter