• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Roommates for Fall of 2011 program

1. Your name?: Victoria
2. Male or female?: Female
3. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight, LGBT friendly
4. Where do you live?: Suburbs of Chicago, IL
5: Your college: University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
6: Your major: Computer Engineering
7. What role will you have at Disney?: Attractions
8. What is your arrival date?: 8/10/11
9. Are you legal (over 21)?: Yes.
10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Non-wellness, but no preference on which complex other than that
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 1-3, 1-2 rooms, but i could be ok with more.
12. Are you messy/tidy?: I try to eep tidy, especially with a roommate.
13. Do you drink? Yes. Occasionally
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: Preferably not often, but i'm cool with having a few friends over.
15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No. looking for another non-smoker
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: night.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Probably driving, not sure though.
18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well?: Mexican and Chinese, I don't have much experience, but i'm ok.
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Quiet, loyal, caring.
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I like some weird stuff. a lot of musicals, indie, alternative, classic rock, etc. etc. and i can listen to almost anything. Movies: Disney, of course. otherwise comedy, cult classics, sci-fi, action(ish), horror(ish)
21. What do you do for fun?: Read, surf the web, when i'm there, spend time at the parks.
22. What is your favorite quote?: "the opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation"
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: a lot of stuff!
24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: high.
25. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm very easy to get along with and helpful.
26. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be messy, but i'm good at keeping it in my own space when i have a roommate
27. Any medical conditions (optional): none.
28: What is your favorite Disney movie: at the moment, Alice in Wonderland
29: Do you like to eat out a lot: when i have the money. I plan on making a tour of the country restaurants in Epcot.
30:Will you be in a relationship during the program: not unless something changes

Other things I think you should know: I'm waiting for a response from the Engineering internship, if i get that, my housing arrangements may need to change.

I prefer a cold bedroom. I won't live with a smoker. I can be very quiet, especially until you get to know me. Other than that, I believe I'm really easy to live with and i look forward to making some great friends on this program!

1. Your name?: Marissa
3. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight
4. Where do you live?: Reading, Pennsylvania
5: Your college: DeSales University
6: Your major: Musical Theater (Graduating in May!)
7. What role will you have at Disney?: Attractions!
8. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall -August 10!
9. Are you legal (over 21)?: Yep, I’m 22
10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Non-Wellness Patterson, preferably
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: I’m not picky, but I think I like the idea of a 3-4 room.. I like a busy house.
12. Are you messy/tidy?: I'm clean(ie: I do dishes and take out trash, etc..), I can be a bit cluttery in my room.. but I'm only bringing 2 suitcases worth of stuff with me so I think I'll be fine
13. Do you drink? (socially, nightly, etc): Yes, socially, but I don’t have to drink to have a good time
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I don't mind going to parties, but I don't think hosting a rager is a good idea. But I love having friends over for drinks and games or a movie and snacks.. I love going out, too
15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Nope
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I can be both when I have to be, but Night by choice.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying!
18. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I love Italian food! I'm a pretty good cook.. I’m a big fan of baking, especially during the holidays! I also love Brinner (breakfast for dinner!)
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Bubbly, Energetic, and Thoughtful
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Music, I love Ingrid Michaelson, Josh Groban, Muse, Florence and the Machine, Shakira, Kid Cudi, Showtunes.. a bit of everything. Movies.. Pride and Prejudice, Hook, Love Actually, 27 Dresses… I’m a big fan of really good chick flicks.
21. What do you do for fun?: Hanging out with friends, I love going out, singing, dancing, watching movies... in Disney it's gonna be going to the parks and accomplishing everything on my WDW Bucket List!
22. What is your favorite quote?: "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing" - Helen Keller
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Being a part of the magic!
24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: I’d say a good 8
25. Name one good quality about yourself: I always find something to smile about, and I love making others smile.
26. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can be indecisive.
27. Any medical conditions (optional): -
28: What is your favorite Disney movie: 101 Dalmatians, Beauty and the Beast, and Enchanted.. and Tangled.. and The Little Mermaid (wow.. just a small example of #26.)
29: Do you like to eat out a lot: I like to, but as I am a poor college graduate I’m cutting back. I have a lot of fun cooking with friends and housemates.
30:Will you be in a relationship during the program: Probably not

Other stuff!
-Music is a huge part of my life. I sing.. I’ll make sure I’m not disrupting first.. and I’m a respectful shower singer. You might hear a little bit of it from outside, but I try to keep the volume minimum.. No belting in the shower. I like sleeping to music.. I keep it soft and mellow
-To give you an idea of what my personality is like.. Enchanted came out my freshman year of college and for the past 4 years I’ve been told I have Giselle-isms.
-I love painting my nails
-I like to have fun and be silly! :)

1. Your name?: Katie
2. Male or female?: female
3. Gay, straight, bi (optional): straight
4. Where do you live?: Greenville, NC
5: Your college: East Carolina University
6: Your major: Textile Design
7. What role will you have at Disney?: costuming
8. What is your arrival date? June 6
9. Are you legal (over 21)?: yep, 23
10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: non- wellness, no preference on what complex
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: at least 3 bedrooms
12. Are you messy/tidy?: I kind of go back and forth, depending on how busy/tired I am. I keep my mess to my area though.
13. Do you drink? occasionally, socially
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I don't mind a good time, but I won't be planning on having parties in my apartment
15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: no
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: definitely a night person
17. Are you driving or flying down?: flying
18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well?: I love Pad Thai, and lots of other foods, and I can cook decently if I'm not too tired, haha
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: weird, determined, fun?
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I love movies. I love most kinds of movies, but not too many chick flicks. Music-wise, I'm generally not a huge fan of many Top 40 bands these days. I like a lot of foreign bands.
21. What do you do for fun?: I love to sew, and chill with friends. I like video games, but I'll only have my DS in Florida. I mainly make costumes in my free time.
22. What is your favorite quote?: "All we see or seem is but a dream within a dream" - Edgar Allen poe
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: I'm actually most excited for working in the Costuming department! My goal is to work in costuming for film, so I'm hoping this is a step in the right direction!
24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: ummm.... medium?
25. Name one good quality about yourself: I am determined to get things done
26. Name one bad quality about yourself: I am a procrastinator
27. Any medical conditions (optional): no
28: What is your favorite Disney movie: Mulan, the Rescuers Down Under, The Emperors New Groove, TRON, and TRON LEGACY (I've loooooved Tron since I was a kid!), James and the Giant Peach, Lilo & Stitch.... are those enough? lol
29: Do you like to eat out a lot: I love eating out because I'm always tired when I get home and don't feel like cooking, haha. I do like to cook too :)
30:Will you be in a relationship during the program: yep

Other things I think you should know:
-I won't be tolerating any underage drinking in my apartment. I'm not going to get kicked out because of someone else's bad decisions. Sorry to sound harsh, but I'm down for a good time with 21+ peeps. :)
-I have to sleep with a fan... it can't be too quiet, and I'm always hot, haha

Feel free to add me on facebook, just message me and let me know that you're from the DIS boards and I'll add you :) facebook.com/kilayi
Oh, and I started a blog! http://katieatwdw2011.blogspot.com

1. Your name?: Kirsten

2. Male or female?:Female

4. Where do you live?: Las Vegas Nevada

5: Your college: University of Reno Nevada

6: Your major: Technical Theatre

7. What role will you have at Disney?: Merchandise

8. What is your arrival date? August 10th

9. Are you legal (over 21)?: Nope

11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 7, so 4 bedrooms

12. Are you messy/tidy?: Tidy

13. Do you drink? No

14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: Doubt it

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying

18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well?: Rice and I can follow a recipe but I'm not an amazing cook.

19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Artsy, crazy, fun?

20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Love horror movies but I"m a big movie buff and I listen to all types of music:)

21. What do you do for fun?: Read, sew, draw, watch movies, video games..

22. What is your favorite quote?: I have more than one:)

23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Getting the chance to work for Disney and see Disneyworld, and getting to meet new people:)

24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: Super fan:)

25. Name one good quality about yourself:I'm easy to get along with

26. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm an insomniac

27. Any medical conditions (optional): Nothing major:)

28: What is your favorite Disney movie: Beauty and the Beast

29: Do you like to eat out a lot: Nope

30:Will you be in a relationship during the program:Nope

Other things I think you should know: I'm okay with smokers as long as you don't smoke inside the room/apartment. I'm pretty easy going overall:)

1. Your name?: Caleb
2. Male or female?: guy
4. Where do you live?: Oklahoma!
5: Your college: Tulsa Community College
6: Your major: undecided
7. What role will you have at Disney?: Bell Services/dispatch
8. What is your arrival date? 8/08
9. Are you legal (over 21)?: yesss
10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: non-wellness I'd strongly prefer Chatham
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 2 rooms, 3 roommates but I'm not too picky
12. Are you messy/tidy?: yes haha
13. Do you drink? socially
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I'm past my party stage, but I'm not completely opposed. I don't have any desire to host though. I don't care if my roommates do.
15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: nope
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: both
17. Are you driving or flying down?: driving for sure
18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well?: mexican is gooood. I struggle to make even the simplest meals.
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: laid back, sarcastic, trustworthy
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: all kinds! I'm a movie-holic
21. What do you do for fun?: Hang with my girl :goodvibes
22. What is your favorite quote?: "Adventure is out there!" -UP
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: umm everything
24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: Ima 10
25. Name one good quality about yourself: Open Minded
26. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm pretty competitive
27. Any medical conditions (optional): allergies :sad1: nbd
28: What is your favorite Disney movie: Currently it's UP!
29: Do you like to eat out a lot: yes I wanna eat at all the Disney restaurants
30:Will you be in a relationship during the program: YES I'm so excited to share this experience with the Love of my Life

Other things I think you should know: I like to laugh a lot and sometimes I'm sarcastic, but if I make fun of you that means I like you :goodvibes

I kind of want to leave it to the luck of the draw, but I figure I'll put it out there in case anyone comes across this!

1. Your name?: Megan
4. Where do you live?: Stockton, CA
5: Your college: San Joaquin Delta College
6: Your major: Undecided, but leaning towards Criminal Justice and Plitical Science, or child development.
7. What role will you have at Disney?: QSFB
8. What is your arrival date? August 22nd!
9. Are you legal (over 21)?: Nope
10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Wellness obviously :)
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Uhm, 7? I really don't know! I'm extremely shy, so the more people I have that I can make friends with, the better.
12. Are you messy/tidy?: I can be messy,but only when "encouraged." If I know someone wants it clean, or cleans it themselves, I'll bend over backwards to help keep it clean. I can't just let one person do all the chores! Itw ouldn't be right.
13. Do you drink? Yes, but not on the program obviously! My family's from England, so I only do it when it's legal for me to do so.
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I party hard ;) And by party, I mean pass out junk food and pick a movie with a group of friends. That's my kind of party! :lmao:
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: I'm really a night person at heart, but a morning person by force. I work at 5 every morning in my current job, so I'm in bed by 9 every night, no matter how much I hate it! So I can do either...
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Flying
18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well?: Hmmmm, I really don't know. I like to cook soemtimes though. I love making a sunday roast, which I would be more than willing to make for the whole apartment!
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Crazy, fun, and caring.
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Pretty much anything! I love horror movies in particular though. And I lovealmost every type of music! From Beethoven, to Iron Maiden, to Ke$ha. I probably have it on my iPod!
21. What do you do for fun?: Read, write, explore, ride my bike, anything really!
22. What is your favorite quote?: By the power of truth, I a mortal man, have conquered the universe.
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: The chance to really find myself. Although I've been living away from my family for awhile, I've never lived on my own.
24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: Out of 10? Atleast 27 ;)
25. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm friendly. No matter what happens, I'll always be there for just about anyone, even if I hardly know you.
26. Name one bad quality about yourself: My good quality can also be a bad quality, but that's ok. Otherwise, I'm a little bit of a know it all. But it's totally ok to tell me, and I'll shut it!
27. Any medical conditions (optional):
28: What is your favorite Disney movie: Hmm, probably 101 Dalmations or The Aristocats!
29: Do you like to eat out a lot: Do I like it? No. Does it happen often? Yeah. Given the resources though,I would love to eat in more!
30:Will you be in a relationship during the program: Yup! :love: My two year anniversary with my lovely boyfriend is actually in two days.

1. Your name?: Ingard
3. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight, LGBT friendly
4. Where do you live?: PUERTO RICO
5: Your college: Universidad del Turabo
6: Your major: Communications
7. What role will you have at Disney?: Merchandise
8. What is your arrival date?: 8/10/11
10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Non-wellness, Chatnam
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 1-3, 2-3 rooms,
12. Are you messy/tidy?: a little messy bu only in my area and when Im pretty busy,but I do clean up.
13. Do you drink? socially
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I could host a small gathering like movie night or bingo or stuff like that... and yes I like to party but Im also there to work.
15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: night.
17. Are you driving or flying down?: flying. driving is not an option for me
18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well?: Mexican & Chinese. Im no chef but I love to help in the kitchen
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: sincere.intense.friendly
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?:pop juinkie - Gaga,Britney.. reggaeton,ballads... I listen to a lot of music soo... Movies: chick flicks and mind screwers.
21. What do you do for fun?: as long as im with my friends ill do lots of stuff.
22. What is your favorite quote?: El Universo Conspira [ the Universe Conspires] , "Make each day count."
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: personal growth, meeting tons of people... and the whole experience of working at the most magical place EVER
24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: 7
25. Name one good quality about yourself: always sincere and I love to help.
26. Name one bad quality about yourself: impatient.
27. Any medical conditions (optional): asthma and a small thyroid problem
28: What is your favorite Disney movie: at the moment, Alice in Wonderland
29: Do you like to eat out a lot: if I was rich then yes.
30:Will you be in a relationship during the program:nope

I love low temperatures so dont expect me to ever turn the AC off :D

1. Your name?: Claire
3. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight LGTB Friendly =)
4. Where do you live?: New Jersey
5: Your college: Arcadia University
6: Your major: Theater and English
8. What is your arrival date? 8/31
9. Are you legal (over 21)?: Yes
10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Chatham or Patterson
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: Probably 2 rooms (3 roomates)
12. Are you messy/tidy?: disorganized...but not dirty
13. Do you drink? Occasionally...
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I like to be social, but not really a party person. I'm more of a homebody. Movie parties are a yes.
15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night!
17. Are you driving or flying down?: I'm driving
18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well?: I like chicken...I have moderate cooking skills
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Funny, Giving, and Nice
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I love all kinds of movies ranging from LOTR to Romantic comedies. As for music, I like musicals, Disney, top 40, jason mraz...
21. What do you do for fun?: Watch movies, go to Jellyrolls =), go to the parks, go to the beach
22. What is your favorite quote?: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt OR "It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." Albus Dumbledore
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Meeting new people! And playing in the parks!
24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: Pretty high...
25. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm trusting
26. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm disorganized.
27. Any medical conditions (optional): Nah
28: What is your favorite Disney movie: Beauty and the Beast. But I'm obsessed with Tangled as of late.
29: Do you like to eat out a lot:When I can afford it.
30:Will you be in a relationship during the program: Not that I know of

Other things I think you should know: I love to make people laugh, and have a good time. I think everything in life is what you make it.

1. Your name?: Christopher
2. Male or female?: Male
3. Gay, straight, bi (optional): gay
4. Where do you live?: Indianapolis
5: Your college: Purdue University
6: Your major: Communication (I'll be an official college grad in <2 weeks!)
8. What is your arrival date? Aug. 17
10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Non-wellness
11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 2-3 roommates
12. Are you messy/tidy?: tidy
13. Do you drink? Yes
14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I'm cool with partying, but not all the time, and nothing too crazy in my apartment.
15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Night
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving
18. What's your favorite food, and can you cook well?: Steak. I love to cook...when I have time.
19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Witty, geeky, fun
20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Music: rock, jazz, and classical
Movies: Action/adventure blockbusters, horror, etc.

21. What do you do for fun?: Read, TV, Movies, hang out with friends
22. What is your favorite quote?: "Our whole life is but a greater and longer childhood." --Benjamin Franklin
23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: It's Disney! I'm kind of banking on continuing employment with Disney after the program.
24: On the disney fan-o-meter, where do you rank: 8
25. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm fun, but not obnoxious and effeminate.
26. Name one bad quality about yourself: I'm a total coffee snob. And I cannot live a day without it.
27. Any medical conditions (optional): I'm colorblind...lol
28: What is your favorite Disney movie: Aladdin!
29: Do you like to eat out a lot: Yes, depending on my wallet and how much I feel like cooking
30:Will you be in a relationship during the program: No.

Other things I think you should know: The smilie options on here are ridiculous... (case in point: :banana: )

1. Your name?: Caitlin

4. Where do you live?: Birmingham, AL

5: Your college: UAB

6: Your major: History

7. What role will you have at Disney?: QSFB

8. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: August 10

9. Are you legal (over 21)?: Yes

10. Which apartment complex would you prefer? wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Non-wellness in Patterson

11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 2-4 rooms

12. Are you messy/tidy?: A little bit of both

13. Do you drink?: No

14. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: Not really a party person, but if someone else wants to have a party or something, then that's fine

15. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: A little bit of both

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving

18. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Tacos; I can cook all the foods that I love to eat

19. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Friendly, helpful, and quiet

20. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Movies: varies, bit generally comedy and action/adventure with some drama. Music: varies.

21. What do you do for fun?: Watch TV, write, and read

22. What is your favorite quote?: "All your dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them" and "Until a character becomes a personality it cannot be believed. Without personality, the character may do funny or interesting things, but unless people are able to identify themselves with the character, its actions will seem unreal. And without personality, a story cannot ring true to the audience" both by Walt Disney

23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Being on my own for the first time and meeting new people

24. On the Disney Fan-O-Meter where do you rank: 9.5

25. Name one good quality about yourself: Friendly

26. Name one bad quality about yourself: Kinda shy

27. Any medical conditions (optional): Besides allergies, none

28. What is your favorite Disney movie: National Treasure

29. Do you like to eat out a lot: Not really. I'm way more of a home cooked meal person

30. Will you be in a relationship during the program: No

Other things I think you should know: I can't really think of anything besides that I'm a Supernatural fan :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter