• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

roommated id numbers

Nope. The new DORMS system will give you a new roommate number approximately 10 days before your program. It is all explained here in this official Disney blogpost: DORMS
Hope this helps! Have a great time on your program! :)

A point of interest, I believe the roommate number you are given is your perner number. At least my current roommate number is the same as my perner for my last program. Your perner number is an important number you should memorize just in case.

I don't remember my number from last time? wait would it be on my clock in card? because I still have that

Quite possibly..

Perner numbers are 8 digits and now begin with "00" Depending on when you first started with the Company, it could range from 003-008.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter