Roomate Search Question

LauraLynn

Earning My Ears
I'm a Fall 2013 hopeful.

I noticed a lot find their roommates before they check-in. Do you tell Disney that you want to be placed with these people? How does the roommate thing work? and also requesting the apartment you want?

I'm a Fall 2013 hopeful.

I noticed a lot find their roommates before they check-in. Do you tell Disney that you want to be placed with these people? How does the roommate thing work? and also requesting the apartment you want?

this program disney took away the roommate matching system online, so a lot of people have been finding roommates on facebook, here, etc. to be roommates you and the person/people you want to room with have to arrive on the same day and also leave on the same day, as well as all be over 21 if you want a nonwellness apartment. on your check in day, you all have to be in line together and sign up for the room; you can't have one person sign in with everyone else's names or you won't get placed into the same apartment. everyone starts out at vista, that is the central checkin point, and once you're in line you can request to live in one of the other complexes if you all want, but there aren't any guarantees that just because you want it means you'll get it, the rooms could be full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter