Room to Request at Poly CL??

ChrisParker

DIS Veteran
Hello!

I will be going on my honeymoon in 132 days (but who's counting ;) ) at Concierge in the Poly - I'm wondering if I should send a room request. We've booked Garden View..

Thanks!

:hippie:

If you want a room with a balcony it's best to request staying on the 3rd floor. Their 1st floor rooms only come with a patio and there are no balconies on their 2nd floor rooms.

If you want a room with a balcony it's best to request staying on the 3rd floor. Their 1st floor rooms only come with a patio and there are no balconies on their 2nd floor rooms.

Thanks very much. If we have a patio, where does that lead out to? Is there somewhere that we could walk to out the patio? If not, I think I'll be in touch with Concierge and ask for 3rd floor. :)

Thanks!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Has anyone got any advice for a specific room with a good view?

If you want to request a 3rd floor it's best to make that by calling the Disney Reservation Center and they will add it onto your reservation. Now you can also make that request with the Polynesian IPO and they will also make a note of it, however they don't do room assignments and etc. So they will basically do exactly the same thing as the Cast Members working at the Disney Reservation Center.

Thanks very much. If we have a patio, where does that lead out to? Is there somewhere that we could walk to out the patio? If not, I think I'll be in touch with Concierge and ask for 3rd floor. :)

Thanks!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Has anyone got any advice for a specific room with a good view?

With garden view, you will want a room middle of the building to the east end. At the west end is the utility entrance where laundry, garbage etc is processed. You will want to get away from that. The easterly rooms look over the quiet pool and have about the same view and it's very nice. I'd suggest third floor with garden view.

We have stayed Poly theme park view 2 times and have requested 3rd or 1st and both times received first and we loved it. The one time we got in our room and I looked out and the view was blocked by a tree. We politely called and asked if there was any way to change. They were very nice and just simply switched rooms for us with a great view. If you are not happy just ask to get switched if possible. If you are on the ground floor it is a short walk to the quiet pool and also a short walk to the pool bar:) Have a great time.

Thanks for the great advice. :) I doubt I will be disappointed no matter what room we get - it's our first time at the Poly and I can't WAIT! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter