• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room Service with DDP

Polynesian27

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know if you can use the DDP at AKV Kidani Village? If so, is there a menu to look at online? thanks so much!

Yes, 2 credits per person for room service. They must be TS credits if you're on the regular plan.

What is included with DDP...I assume meal and drink? It says 18% service charge added...so we pay that like a tip? If we were to order it for Xmas morning, before our flight home, what amount of time should I allow? Our flight is 10:20 and I assume we'll get on the ME around 7:00-7:20. I'd like the food delivered around 6:00-ish...what time should I order?

That menu says you need to order a minimum of 24 hours in advance. So 6 AM exactly the day before, if not the evening before that. Also, you need to be ready/waiting for your Magical Express bus 15 minutes before your assigned time, as that's when it leaves your resort. Add extra time if you're also using RAC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter