Room Service Question

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by cyndisun, Oct 23, 2007.

1. cyndisun

cyndisun Queen of the Split Stay

I noticed on another thread where someone mentioned a few items that you can order from room service that are *not* on the menu (uncrustables and Mickey bars). Is there anything else to know about? I've heard that you can order certain items from the dining rooms depending on what category cabin you are in. Is that true?

Thanks in advance. We did not order much from room service on our last cruise and I plan to try it out more this time! popcorn:: :drinking1 :mickeybar

2. gismo1554

gismo1554 DIS Veteran

You can order food from the resturants as room service if you are in Cat3 or aboves.

I know you can order a grilled cheese sandwich on room service which isn't on the menu. Not really sure what else.

3. Andrew DEREK UK

Andrew DEREK UK DIS Veteran

I read CAT 1-3 can have a full breakfast (hot) below you get the continential type breakfast of pasties cakes etc.

4. TnRobin

TnRobin <font color=red>My body may be back in Nashville, Moderator

I will confirm that Cat 1 to 3 can have full breakfast. We did this a few years back.

If you are doing room service, let me suggest the lasagna. It is on the menu and is fabulous. We ordered it last week for DS when we were going to Palo.