Room Service Question

cyndisun

Queen of the Split Stay
I noticed on another thread where someone mentioned a few items that you can order from room service that are *not* on the menu (uncrustables and Mickey bars). Is there anything else to know about? I've heard that you can order certain items from the dining rooms depending on what category cabin you are in. Is that true?

Thanks in advance. We did not order much from room service on our last cruise and I plan to try it out more this time! popcorn:: :drinking1 :mickeybar

You can order food from the resturants as room service if you are in Cat3 or aboves.

I know you can order a grilled cheese sandwich on room service which isn't on the menu. Not really sure what else.

I will confirm that Cat 1 to 3 can have full breakfast. We did this a few years back.

If you are doing room service, let me suggest the lasagna. It is on the menu and is fabulous. We ordered it last week for DS when we were going to Palo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter