Room service platter

n5749w

Mouseketeer
Silly question: there used to be (or maybe there still is) a platter you could order from room service that was fruit and cheese or maybe meat, cheese and fruit. Anyone know what it is/was called?

All hands on deck platter. We had it this week on the Fantasy.
Grapes, cheese and crackers.
Nice little snack. We ordered two for the three of us adults to share.

Never cruised before but I see a fruit and cheese platter on the gift and amenities page. How is their different from the All Hands on Deck? Do I just order All Hand on Deck once we get into our room?

Never cruised before but I see a fruit and cheese platter on the gift and amenities page. How is their different from the All Hands on Deck? Do I just order All Hand on Deck once we get into our room?
The gift/amenities one costs money is probably more a basket or something. Probably shelf stable cheese? No idea. I do know it will cost a lot more.

If you just want fruit and cheese for a snack, use room service. Give the deliverator a buck or two. Eat it before it gets yucky.

All hands on Deck is free as it's part of the regular room service menu. It's smaller than the one you'd pay for.

August 2016: Disney Wonder, All Hands on Deck
8-14DSCN1276.JPG

On another thread someone suggested bringing this to the stem to stern wine tasting. My first thought was, but how do I keep my kids from mauling it first? Ha - order 2, duh. Maybe 3 to be on the safe side.

On another thread someone suggested bringing this to the stem to stern wine tasting. My first thought was, but how do I keep my kids from mauling it first? Ha - order 2, duh. Maybe 3 to be on the safe side.

That may have been me. I place the order about an hour before the tasting, but I'm usually solo in the cabin so I don't have to worry about guarding it from poachers.

We ordered the fruit and cheese platter from amenities so we wouldn't have to deal with the buffet during embarkation and expecting room service to be really backed up. It was very tasty! I appreciated the guide to what everything was.

42211252681_9a4c9c5c0e_b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter