Room Service on DDP??

ldmilton

Mouseketeer
I thought I read somewhere that Disney was "experimenting" with allowing 2 TS credits for room service at the Deluxe hotels. Called Disney and was told "not at this time." Was this a rumor...was I having a "senior" moment? Any help would be appreciated.

Although I already have my ADRs for most of the trip (first week of Oct - and our first trip to the World :banana: ) I still have a couple of TS credits. I am planning a special room service birthday dinner for DH for which I was going to pay OOP. Certainly would be nice if I could use DDP.

Love this board....made planning our first trip a breeze and fun as well. Thanks to all for your help and expertize!

I dont know anything about the experimenting but it is still on the brochure (the one currently on the website that seems to be an older version as well as the one that had most recently been up before now) that it is not covered. Wouldnt it be nice if they would allow it? not for me though we dont spend time in our room like that but I'd bet it'd be great for people like those staying at AKL and enjoy sitting on the balcony watching the animals.

Yup, I just read another thread on this; unfortunately, it has no more information than you've posted here. I'm sure "reports from the field" will flow in soon.

This rumor was reported in one of the newsletters, I think allears. Normally I'd expect this kind of change to be done at the beginning of a year BUT I guess Disney could decide to implement it quickly if they though this would ease some of the overcrowding in the restaurants.

Thanks for the responses...guess we will just go with the flow! Was planning on paying for room service anyway, so if it is included on DDP when we arrive in Oct, it will be a nice surprise!

Keep in mind the premium package doesn't include room service.Disney would really have to include room service in the higher package before they could offer it in the less expensive package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter