• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room Service Menus

She Taz

Counting Down the Days Till I Cruise Again
Hi everyone. I've seen lots of discussion about room service. Are there menus in the rooms? If so where? I never noticed one on my previous cruise. Thanks.

There is a "book" in each room that has different information about the ship. I believe the menu is in there.

Hi everyone. I've seen lots of discussion about room service. Are there menus in the rooms? If so where? I never noticed one on my previous cruise. Thanks.

On our cruises it's been in the hard-bound book that's in/on the desk. Here's a picture of the one on our last Wonder cruise:
5x9b44.jpg

And the room service door hanger breakfast menu:
21an8lv.jpg

Yes, the room service menu is in the book that you will find either on the desk or in the top drawer of the desk. For breakfast there are forms to fill out and place on your door the night before.

On my recent cruise on the Dream we didn't have the breakfast door hanger form. We did find the regular menu in the hard bound book, though.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thanks everyone for the info. Obviously I was too excited about my cruise to notice the book.

On my recent cruise on the Dream we didn't have the breakfast door hanger form. We did find the regular menu in the hard bound book, though.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

If you don't have the breakfast door hanger form in your stateroom, just ask your stateroom host/hostess for some. They usually keep them in their cart. Our 7 night cruise didn't have enough, so we asked our hostess who happily provided more.

If you don't have the breakfast door hanger form in your stateroom, just ask your stateroom host/hostess for some. They usually keep them in their cart. Our 7 night cruise didn't have enough, so we asked our hostess who happily provided more.
We found ours in the desk drawer. Too late, I think I was packing :(

We found ours in the desk drawer. Too late, I think I was packing :(

Same here, don't know why I did not think to check there sooner! We called in an order one morning without the breakfast menu figuring that coffee, toast and fresh fruit would be options.

Snacks (pre-packaged nuts, chips, popcorn, m&ms); wine and beverage packages; alcoholic drinks; sodas;

Thanks. I thought that was it. I knew soda is only free at the table or from self-serve dispenser, not free for the room service can.
For some reason, I thought there was a charge for room service coffee. Coffee is only extra charge at Cove Café, those are the specialty coffees.

My husband's first cruise is coming up in December. He is looking forward to coffee and something early morning on the balcony.

Yes, the room service menu is in the book that you will find either on the desk or in the top drawer of the desk. For breakfast there are forms to fill out and place on your door the night before.

We have found, that even after a lot of cruises, it takes a small amount of searching to find the room service menu in the hardbound book that is basically advertisements. We finally learned (we are slow learners) to mark the page, using a sticky note.

On our first cruise we got room service, and it was great. A lot of variety. WE got two drinks thinking they were apart of it and were wondering why we had to pay two dollars! We also tips the server for the delivery, but for only $5 I would defiantly order again. :cutie:

I wasn't thinking about room service soda having a charge. I'm supposed to be getting a $50 beverage credit for paying with my Disney Visa; I was initially thinking it was useless to me since my wife and I aren't drinkers. I guess we can use it for the room service sodas!

I wasn't thinking about room service soda having a charge. I'm supposed to be getting a $50 beverage credit for paying with my Disney Visa; I was initially thinking it was useless to me since my wife and I aren't drinkers. I guess we can use it for the room service sodas!
You might want to clarify whether beverages purchased through room service are included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter