Room Service Menu and hours

annej

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this is here somewhere but I can not find it. :)

We have cruised with another line and we did like to do breakfast and a snack from room service. Can you please tell me what is offered and what is free and when it is available? On the other line we have cruised, most of the menu is free, part is additional cost, some is 24 hours and some isn't so I am looking for any info you guys can share. :)
TIA!

Scott from disneycruiselineblog has some menus listed. Room service is 24hrs a day until 1AM? the last night?

Breakfast room service: there are a bunch of hang outside your door menus in your cabin, check what time you'd like it delivered. Only cost at breakfast is tips and if you ordered any alcoholic drinks or canned drinks
http://disneycruiselineblog.com/menus/room-service-breakfast/

Room service: In your room, the menu will be found in the back of the hardbound DCL info book. Room service is free except for 'packaged snacks', canned sodas, bottled water, alcohol. It is listed on the menu as having a fee. Gratuity not included, so that would be the only cost to the free items.
http://disneycruiselineblog.com/menus/room-service-menu/

Scott from disneycruiselineblog has some menus listed. Room service is 24hrs a day until 1AM? the last night?

Breakfast room service: there are a bunch of hang outside your door menus in your cabin, check what time you'd like it delivered. Only cost at breakfast is tips and if you ordered any alcoholic drinks or canned drinks
http://disneycruiselineblog.com/menus/room-service-breakfast/

Room service: Free except for 'packaged snacks', canned sodas, bottled water, alcohol. It is listed on the menu as having a fee.
http://disneycruiselineblog.com/menus/room-service-menu/

Oh, and not listed on the menu are Mickey ice cream bars and Smuckers Uncrustables which are also free.

Sorry if this is here somewhere but I can not find it. :)

We have cruised with another line and we did like to do breakfast and a snack from room service. Can you please tell me what is offered and what is free and when it is available? On the other line we have cruised, most of the menu is free, part is additional cost, some is 24 hours and some isn't so I am looking for any info you guys can share. :)
TIA!
Room service on DCL is 24/7 (except during the muster drill embarkation day). And closes at midnight the last night of the cruise.

Here's a menu (extra cost things say "please call in-stateroom dining for prices"):
Room Service Menu - wonder 2012 1411 100_6494 1500.jpg

And the breakfast menu door hanger:
Room Service wonder 2012 breakfast back 1413 100_6552 1500.jpg

Wait...can you do both?! Can we have an early coffee order and order a couple of pastries to tide the kids over and then have a late breakfast at one of the restaurants?

We LOVE the breakfast room service option since it definitely lets us sleep in a little later before heading out in a port. We did it last cruise on CC day, and I was wondering why we didn't ever do it before! I don't see the option on the card, but there are bagels and muffins also!

You can have three breakfasts if you want. Something early in your room, then a sit down in the MDR, then head over to the buffet. It's a cruise ship, go nuts! My sons did.
This will be our first cruise, so I am still learning the ins and outs. I'm used to being charged for everything at WDW. :rotfl:This is so awesome! It is sounding better and better every day!

Last edited:
Does anyone know the current price for Sodas and Bottled Water delivered by Room Service?

I noticed on some menus that there is an 'All Hands on Deck' cheese plate and others it's not there. Is it still available? I've heard of people ordering it when they arrive on the ship and enjoy it before supper as they unpack.

I noticed on some menus that there is an 'All Hands on Deck' cheese plate and others it's not there. Is it still available? I've heard of people ordering it when they arrive on the ship and enjoy it before supper as they unpack.
Yes, it's still available. There was a short period where "due to a printing error" it wasn't on the menu in the book. But those pages were reprinted and replaced. Maybe some of the books haven't been fixed yet.

I'm using to be charged for everything at WDW. :rotfl:This is so awesome!

We just did a cruise and then WDW which is backwards to what we usually do. We were with friends and we had all got into the habit of ice cream twice a day, grab some chips in the afternoon, snack at lunchtime and maybe a soda or two for a movie. We kept joking when we got to WDW and we'd see some chips on a cart or some ice cream: "can you believe that they make you pay for that?". Very easy and nice habit to fall into. Hard to break.

One of my favourite habits on a prior cruise was to spend the afternoon in our stateroom to watch TV/movie. Run up to top deck, grab a couple of slices of pizza, a drink, head back to room and watch TV with food. Maybe do a second run between shows to get taco. Sigh. I miss that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter