Room safes on the Dream

kasha321

Earning My Ears
Hi! I am wondering if the safes in the rooms on the Dream have a combination to lock or a key. How safe are they?? We had our credit card information copied and massive charges applied to the card after our cruise :-)headache:NOT a Disnry cruise....) card was never taken, just the number....

Just a little, OK a lot, concerned about what to do with all personal stuff while out of room!

Thanks everyone!! (20 days and counting till cruise!!!!!!):woohoo:

You choose your own 4 digit combination for the safes on the Dream. I also bring sticky notes for a variety of reasons and put one on main room mirror to remind me to empty safe before leaving. Probably would not ever forget but packing up two cabins with 6 people, this Mom could forget. ;)

It's the electronic one where you create your own code, press the lock button, and then do the same to open it. It's pretty big too, I fit my laptop in there along with a bunch of other things.

The safes work on a combination, but you set the combination. It will be open when you enter the room. You press "clear" to remove all previous settings, then close it and enter YOUR 4 digit code (you make it up; just be sure you can remember it!) and press "lock." You do the same 4 digit code to open it.

Thanks everyone! This was exactly the answers I was looking for!!!:goodvibes

This board is great:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter