room requests

vfb2girls

DIS Veteran
My husband and I are staying at CBR for our 20th wedding anniversary and since nither of us have stayed on site before and it has been 15 years since we have been to Disney we have no idea what to expect from the resort. So my question is has anyone stayed at one of the resorts and not request a specific room? And if so where you pleased or dissapointed?

Personally I wait to make any requests at check in. They have worked their Disney magic many times that way. We don't ask for much but non smoking and close to the food court. They are real anxious to please so I don't see the need to send a fax ahead of time.

If you need more information about CBR I suggest you read the thread below. It will help you with your request if you decide to make one ahead of time.

We have had very good results in obtaining extremely desireable rooms with the only request being that the room be a non-smoking room. In our last stay at WDW at Wilderness Lodge, we were able to get an upgraded view (standard to courtyard) and a bunk-bed for the kids. The view was already upgraded when we checked in and the bunk-bed was requested at the desk.

If you are not happy with your room, let them know as they have gone out of hteir way for a room change for us in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter