Room Requests with Renting DVC Points

Pyxie

DIS Veteran
I am renting DVC points for an upcoming stay in May. If I want to make a room location request, would I be more successful having the DVC member make the request for me or using a service like Touring Plans? Does it matter really?

I entered mine in touring plans and got them both, but it may have just been luck. I had read the DVC owner had to do it but didn’t think it was important enough to bother them with it. So I rolled the dice with TP

I’ve done it both ways. I’ve emailed dvc rental store and had them ask the renter to put it on the reservation. I’ve also chatted with a cm on the app to have them add a request.

In November I had the DVC owner put in a request (he had to call). I also filled out the TP form. Unsure which one worked but, we got the building and floor we wanted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter