Room Requests for DVC?

J-Dog

A Nobody
Quick question:

In the case of non-WDW DVC resorts, such as Aulani, is it still better to make a room request through a phone call or chat to MS? Or in this case is it better to use the Aulani website online check-in room request?

Aulani is not our home resort but we will be staying on points. We have always made room requests through DVC MS but this will be our first time using DVC points at somewhere other than WDW.

I realize nothing is guaranteed, but the general advice for WDW is to use MS for a better chance of your room request being honored. Just wondering if Aulani is the same or not.

Thanks!

We've always made our room requests at the same time we booked the resort. We do it on the phone with MS.

Booked island view. I waited until we got here and asked the front desk upon arrival. We're on the 11th floor of Ewa. We can see and hear the lu'au, but more important, have a lovely mostly unobstructed view of the ocean.

Thanks for the help. I have already made a request through MS, just making sure that's the right way to go for Aulani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter