• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room requests at BCV?

disneygal55

DIS Veteran
We recently booked a one bedroom for June. Any suggestions on where the best area to stay in relation to its amenities? Any tips or suggestions about the resort? Being a new member to DVC I'd appreciate any input.

A courtyard view nearest the elevator would probably be the best, as it would put you closest to the main BC building (and the amenities). I personally like this view because it is quieter than the pool view.

If you want close to amenities (I am assuming you mean SAB, the Marketplace, etc), then request a room close to the lobby.

I just returned from my first trip there, and to be honest, any location would be great except a view of the road. Property isn't that large.

I like the views of EPCOT (or on the road where everyone else told you not to stay). Fireworks and a view of Epcot. There all great

You may also want to specify a non-HA room if you don't need one! We try to keep our requests down to non-smoking (son has a form of asthma), and maybe a general location - but too specific and they may not give you the request that's the most important to you :flower:

We stayed in 131, which was a studio but 130 is a 1BR, I believe. This puts you close to the lobby and you get a good view of the Illuminations fireworks. Plus this puts you on the back side (ie minimal foot traffic outside your room and you don't have the road view).

The courtyard view is nothing spectacular and you could wind up with the lattice view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter