Room Request suggestions please

livsea2

Mouseketeer
I've just booked a room at the Hilton at Downtown Disney. I'd appreciate any room request suggestions that any veterans of this hotel has. THANKS! I've also booked a room at the Courtyard earlier in the week at the $29 rate but I've stayed there before and I know I want the same room. (11th floor facing DD!) :smooth:

I've just booked a room at the Hilton at Downtown Disney. I'd appreciate any room request suggestions that any veterans of this hotel has. THANKS!
Well, I'm not anywhere near a veteran of this hotel, but from what I've read online it is a pretty large hotel. I know there are very few views of DD--I'd specifically request this if it's what you're interested in, but perhaps back it up with another request just in case. There are pool views, I-4 views (you can see the Marriott Orlando World Center) and roof-top views. Or you can get a view overlooking the front of the resort. I know this isn't much help, but thought maybe it could be a basis for you. Have a nice trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter