• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room request for BCV (studio)

stargazertechie

Toy Story Midway Maniac
So we have a studio rental over 4th of July (6/29-7/7) at Beach Club Villas. I'd love suggestions on where to request a room. I'm not familiar with BCV, so I'm totally open to suggestions. IS there an area that is more advantageous than others?

stargazertechie said:
So we have a studio rental over 4th of July (6/29-7/7) at Beach Club Villas. I'd love suggestions on where to request a room. I'm not familiar with BCV, so I'm totally open to suggestions. IS there an area that is more advantageous than others?

Views are generally meh. We like to look over the pool so that's usually what we ask for. You will end up woods view looking towards Epcot, but maybe not seeing any of it, pool/canal view or driveway. If none of those matter to you, then I don't think it matters. I would go with what floor you like or close/far from elevator, etc.

We like the wing that is closest to the Beach Club. It is closest to the secret path to Epcot and the Market Place for food. We also like to stay on the lower floors because it is so much faster and easier to take the stairs than trudge to the elevators.

I own at BCV and have never had a view that I thought was special enough to want to request it. The hallways are not long so I don't think it's necessary to ask to be close to an elevator. The resort is very small.

I like a higher floor so that's the only request I ever make.

Agree with the others that views are not a significant factor at BCV. Instead you may want to consider other factors such as near (or further away) elevators or parking lot. We usually request a top floor room because we prefer not having people overhead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter