Room Request Aulani

keaster

DIS Veteran
We have a pool view room booked for next month at Aulani. I'd like to request "higher floor"...should I wait until online check-in opens up or is there a way to do that through member services earlier? Thanks!

I suggest you contact Member Services and give it your room request. Then, when you do the online check-in, do not enter any information in the room request field.

I suggest you contact Member Services and give it your room request. Then, when you do the online check-in, do not enter any information in the room request field.

Thank you! Is the best way to email member services or call?

Does the online check-in really get you anything other than skipping the line when you arrive?

I believe all the pool/gardens views are only up to the 6th floor. Higher is ocean view or island view. I could be wrong, though.

Just to update...I emailed MS on February 7th through the link on the MS site...should I have received some sort of confirmation that they received my request?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter