Room request at BWI

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Jackolive, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Jackolive

Jackolive Earning My Ears

Jan 5, 2009
    So we can do online check-in as of today. We were gonna put in a room request. We typically request first floor, but will this limit our options for getting a decent view. We only have a standard room. Any other recommendations???
  2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Scott MC

Scott MC DIS Veteran

Mar 1, 2009
    Standard views are of the front entrance, parking area, gardens or quiet pool. I can't think of any 1st floor rooms overlooking the front entrance or parking area, so should your request be granted, you should have a garden or quiet pool view, which in my opinion, is perfect! Only a BW would be better, but I'd never be upset to be viewing the landscaping or quiet pool.
  4. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

Aug 24, 1999
    I would also put in a request for courtyard view. The one time I stayed at the Inn we were on the second floor above the walkway to the bus stop. Luckily it was only 1 night before we moved over to the Villas, people were walking by all night. I think there may be some first floor down closer to the bus stop.