Room ready text--will I miss anything?

snm2017

Earning My Ears
I am on the magical express right now and I have received my text saying my room is ready and what number. Will I miss anything like a welcome packet or buttons for our celebration or something like that if we just go straight to our room instead of going to the desk?

I read on one of the boards (sorry, I don't remember which one) that the packet and buttons might be in your room. Otherwise, you can go to the front desk and get them if they aren't there!

Have an amazing trip! I had to call Disney today and hearing Soarin' while on hold made me extra "homesick" :smickey:

You can always get your button later. We did not get much of a welcome packet when we were there a few weeks ago. Just some info on resort activities, some info on the dining plan, and our buttons.

If you want the resort activities flyer, you might want to grab that if you plan to spend some time at the resort. Nothing pressing you need tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter