Room rates for Disneyland Hotel CC in December '06?

MinnieM21

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. :wave2: I'm going to be taking my first trip to DLRP (and my first trip to Europe!) next December and would like to stay at the Disneyland Hotel in a castle club room.
I can't seem to find any information on the room rates other than the package rates. I would be arriving at the Disneyland Hotel mid-week in early December, around the 12th.
Thanks. :)

ETA: I know the rates are out yet for Dec. '06 but I'm trying to get an estimate. :)

When you say December do you mean this December or Dec 06? I'd say its VERY unlikely that there will be Castle Club rooms available for this Dec since it tends to book out quite quickly. Despite the high prices its very popular and because its so small the demand generally exceeds availability. You'd want to phone DLRP Direct pretty soon to check it out and make alternative arrangements if needed.

mini-mse said:
When you say December do you mean this December or Dec 06? I'd say its VERY unlikely that there will be Castle Club rooms available for this Dec since it tends to book out quite quickly. Despite the high prices its very popular and because its so small the demand generally exceeds availability. You'd want to phone DLRP Direct pretty soon to check it out and make alternative arrangements if needed.

Next December. (2006) I said it in my original post, sorry if it wasn't clear. :sunny:

ETA: I changed the title to make my question more clear. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter