Room Only Ressie -- when does mail arrive?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Anonomom, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Anonomom

Anonomom DIS Veteran

I booked my ressie online about a month ago (for a may trip), and while the reservation is showing online, I haven't received any paperwork. Is it too early to expect it? At what point do I need to start worrying?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. TigrLvsPooh

TigrLvsPooh Planning WDW Trips Obsessively

You won't get anything through the mail, it comes via email. :)

4. TigrLvsPooh

TigrLvsPooh Planning WDW Trips Obsessively

Unless you are taking Magical Express, then that packet will come through the mail. :)

5. lanejudy

lanejudy Moderator Moderator

Last year we did get a glossy booklet in the mail for our room-only reservation. While it was more promotional than useful, it did have our reservation info. I think it came maybe 2-3 weeks after the reservation was made (and again after we made a change, and again after we made another change). Not sure if they are still sending this out, though.

Enjoy your vacation!

6. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

I booked room only in October and never got anything and we leave in two weeks

7. Promomx2

Promomx2 DIS Veteran

I booked room and 1 day tickets last week for nov. We dont know our flights yet so i didnt sign up for ME, will I get something in mail?

8. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

Are you asking about the ME information or something else? I made two room only reservations and for one they mailed the confirmation (invoice) and for the other it was sent via email. For ME, the packet should come about a month or so before your trip.