1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

room only question

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by princessap, Jan 20, 2013.

1. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

sorry if this has been asked already but I cannot find the answer anywhere.....with room only reservation do you still get a package in the mail with your information???

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

You should still get your magical express stuff, but otherwise, I don't think you get anything. I'm not positive as I have my first room only booked for April.

4. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

k thanks. we didnt sign up for magical express as we are coming over after a week in tampa so i shouldnt expect anything?

5. fla4fun

fla4fun DIS Veteran

I book room only all the time, and I drive. I don't get anything in the mail prior to the trip (although they have been sending me thank you cards when I get home, lol!).

6. 5mouseketeersforus

5mouseketeersforus Mouseketeer

Nope you get nothin' :(

Well actually you get your receipt mailed to you. That is it. Wish they would send something......anything to acknowledge uour upcoming trip. Even a postcard saying "see ya real soon" would have been nice. I mean i get that we aren't spending as much as someone on a package but it is still quite a good chunk of $$$.

7. minnie mum

minnie mum Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

OTOH, that's one less stack of papers that you have to try not to lose.:scratchin

8. Dizzytime

Dizzytime DIS Veteran

We always do room only, and the ME mailing is the only thing we get.
    One time I asked they mail my room conf because they never emailed it, and they did, but otherwise just received the email conf for the room plus ME mailing.

Hope you have a great trip!

:goodvibes

9. mouseketeermama

mouseketeermama Mouseketeer

We book room onlys, too so I understand what you are saying. I always order our personalized maps when I book so that I feel like I am getting something in the mail! :cool1:

10. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

We booked room only and got a nice booklet with Woody on the cover that welcomed us to WDW. It had our reservation information and pages of information in it. This booklet came right after we made the reservation. Then we received just the luggage tags about three weeks before our check in day.