• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Room only question

stormer

DIS Veteran
This may be a silly question,but...

if I booked a room using a room only discount (40% off) can I still at some point add park tickets so I can get the dining plan?

I went and found a 40 % off room I liked, then added the tickets and the dining plan, so yes, it can be done.

Yes you can but you have to make sure that you do it before the cut off date which I am pretty sure is now in December so you should be okay. They also tell you there are limited amounts of offers so they do have the right to decline but if you are going at a non-holiday or off season time you should be okay. Just check with the site and write down the last day to make the ressies so you will be covered just in case. We are headed there in December but early in the month so hopefully it will not be crowded.

Yes, but it then becomes a package.

If you want free dining, you will lose the 40% discount.

Yes, you can change a room only to a package later on :). Just keep in mind that when this is done, the room only ressie will have to be cancelled/refunded and a package booked, requiring a new $200 deposit, as deposits and any other money that is paid, cannot be transferred between the two.

Thanks for the help. I don't want free dining, just to add the dining plan and pay for it, but I wasn't sure because the code was called "room only". I wasn't sure how literal this was. I tend to over think things. I will call on Tuesday and try to add it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter