• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

room only offer starts October 8

Whoo so excited! I just got approved and received my disney Visa card last week. Should I have got an email or something or do I access through chase? Just curious how this works....

Just call Disney and tell them you want the DV discount.

Ah thanks! And I could call today for this? How much do you have to put on the visa? And could you out the test of the payment on another card later on?

Thanks Danny25!! (and everyone else on this thread who has provided info ;) )

I am going wake up early on Monday to try for a RO at POR for Feb.! :cool1:

What is the required deposit? One night? or a percentage of the total balance? :scratchin

Thanks again! :thanks:

Thanks Danny25!! (and everyone else on this thread who has provided info ;) )

I am going wake up early on Monday to try for a RO at POR for Feb.! :cool1:

What is the required deposit? One night? or a percentage of the total balance? :scratchin

Thanks again! :thanks:

A RO deposit is one night. I thought the 8th is on Tuesday?

Newbie Question: Can a RO discount be applied to an existing package? I thought they could be as long as nothing else discount wise is applied but now I'm thinking that "room only" means for a room only reservation. I'm probably thinking way to hard on this...

Here's hoping for the discounts to extend to May! We want to go May 9-17th! I saw they did this last year!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter