Room only final payment

Chip_Dale

DIS Veteran
It states that room only final payment is due at check in. if you do the on line check in do they automatically bill the credit card on file. I want to bill a different credit card. As a Canadian I still need to go to the front desk to pick on the MB. If they bill automatically when do they bill (night before, morning evening)

Yes they bill the credit card on file. I'm not exactly sure of the time but it was on check in day.

Ive never used a different card but I have paid cash. They credit the card back and take your new payment.

It states that room only final payment is due at check in. if you do the on line check in do they automatically bill the credit card on file. I want to bill a different credit card. As a Canadian I still need to go to the front desk to pick on the MB. If they bill automatically when do they bill (night before, morning evening)
Since you have to pick-up your MBs at the front desk, you don't actually complete all the steps of the online check-in, get a room available text and bypass the front desk as you indicated since you have to pickup your customized MBs.

You will be able to go to the "On Line" Check-in queue or actually any available front desk Cast member. They will ask you if you want to have your room balance charged to the credit card on file, you can use another card, check or even cash.

Note: you can always change the credit card on file via your MDE account at any time so if you have a specific card that you want to be charged for you room, why not just put it on your MDE account before you leave for WDW and save a couple of minutes at the front desk?

Dave

My experience is that they bill 1st thing in the a.m., before you even arrive. If you want to use a different card, I would pay at the latest the night before.

My experience is that they bill 1st thing in the a.m., before you even arrive. If you want to use a different card, I would pay at the latest the night before.
This is what I encountered. I had gift cards I was hoping to pay off room. I was told that if you do online check-in they bill your card in the AM. Somehow I managed to spend the GCs on food, etc instead!

This is what I encountered. I had gift cards I was hoping to pay off room. I was told that if you do online check-in they bill your card in the AM. Somehow I managed to spend the GCs on food, etc instead!

Because my grocery store gives good deals on GC, I usually have enough for the room and food, so I always call a day or two before I leave home to pay off the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter