• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room only discounts during FD?

MinnieTink

DIS Veteran
Just curious...we have opted for Free Dining in the past. We may be going during FD dates again but I am wondering if they have ever offered room only discounts at the same time? I'm thinking it may be a better discount for us because 1) we are a family of 5 "Disney-officially" now that my son is 3 and we can't stay 'cheaply' anymore, and 2) we plan on spending time at Universal too so some meal credits would be wasted. We also have experience with FD and tho it is great sometimes, you are also doing A LOT more planning ahead. So just curious, think I can get a room only discount during FD? thanks for reading and thanks for your help!

Yes, my family has actually found it to be a better deal for us (we stay deluxe) to book with the room discount (usually 40% off) rather than the FD.

Thanks for your reply.... Was your discount a General Public discount, or was it a pin code? (I have YET to get a pin code!!! Grrrrr)

By the way, congrats on that weight loss! Wow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter