• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room only discount for one night?

AllyElly

Mouseketeer
I have never done the room only reservation before so I'm not sure how the discount works. We have a package booked starting Jan. 8, but we just decided to add a night at the beginning of the trip so we are looking for a room only reservation. Do they offer discounts if you are just staying 1 night or are there requirements for several night stays (like there are with packages)? If we book now and pay in full and they offer a discount could we still have it applied and get the money credited back to our card?

Thanks

There aren't any room only discounts for that time period published yet. You would need to make a separate room only reservation for the one night. Those have a 5 day cancellation policy. If a discount comes out, you can call and see if it is available for that date/property/room type and if it is, they would apply the discount. I don't think they would immediately credit the amount back, would probably wait until checkout. I haven't heard of multi-night stay requirements for a room-only reservation--discounted or not.

Maura

If a discount is offered, then it will state if there are any restrictions, but for the most part, they can be used for 1 night stays. Currently, there are no general public room only discounts offered through the WDW site: (WDW Special Offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter