Room only discount code club

Waiting for room only (GP or AP) for Nov 10 - 15. I have AAA at 15% off but am still hoping for more.

Free DDP doesn't work well for us as we have APs and don't love DDP. I much prefer to eat exactly what I want rather than what the DDP dictates. TiW works much better for us.

Hoping for a room code too. We already have passes and don't like to spend time sitting down to eat, so FD doesn't interest us at all.

Hi all! Hope you don't mind....joining in too!:flower3:

Hoping for a Jan/Feb room only discount. Trying to convince hubby to go without the dining plan this time. It's not going to be easy...I know what it is.... I get all spazzy about money when I start looking at a menu. Still I just think we would do better without. The dining plan worked great for us last time but now we have 2 DD10 and I can't stomach the thought of paying the adult DDP price for them....plus they will be stuffed to the point of hurling. Anyways....:rolleyes1

A question for anyone willing to help me. As I was reading through this thread I saw a post that made me understand that you need to also buy tickets and/or dining plan to get the room only discount. Is this true? I guess I thought a room only discount meant it only had to do with your room and that was all that mattered. Please set me straight! TIA!

Hi all! Hope you don't mind....joining in too!:flower3:

Hoping for a Jan/Feb room only discount. Trying to convince hubby to go without the dining plan this time. It's not going to be easy...I know what it is.... I get all spazzy about money when I start looking at a menu. Still I just think we would do better without. The dining plan worked great for us last time but now we have 2 DD10 and I can't stomach the thought of paying the adult DDP price for them....plus they will be stuffed to the point of hurling. Anyways....:rolleyes1

A question for anyone willing to help me. As I was reading through this thread I saw a post that made me understand that you need to also buy tickets and/or dining plan to get the room only discount. Is this true? I guess I thought a room only discount meant it only had to do with your room and that was all that mattered. Please set me straight! TIA!

For a room only discount you only need the room reservation .... no tickets and no dining plan.

We are also hoping for a room only discount. Right now I have a bounce back offer for part of the trip at a definitely not preferred to us location. Our dates are Oct 21st - 26th.

Vacation dates are set and airfare is booked so we will be booking somewhere but at this point if a discount of some sort doesn't become available I will be looking at the tons of great offsite locations. We definitely don't use EMH so the cost / benefit ratio without a discount becomes very low. YMMV ;)

Is the Aug 13/16th code date speculation for the AP or GP code? Or are both the same? Is it likely that this code would span through December or are we only talking about October/November?

Praying for a GP room-only discount for a deluxe resort between Dec 9-13 :worship:... does this seem likely based on past code releases?

I too would love a room only code - do not do the dining plan so the code that is supposed to be released today would be of no use to me.

very discouraged...We have a room only ressie at POFQ. I just tried to quote a room to see if the fall promo was up, and it is telling me POFQ is not available for my dates. So, not only did I not get FD, I'm thinking it is highly unlikely there will be a discount code in my future. darn it.:sad2:

Two questions:

1. If i book free dinning for the last two days of my trip (which means two reservations, check out and check back in), then a room discount comes out in a week or two... can i change back?

2. Is there any way to subscribe to this thread so that every post comes to my inbox, not just a single post?

I'm still in the club . . . Free Dining costs me extra because of the ticket purchase requirement. We always buy 10 day no-exp park hoppers and use them over several trips.

Encouraged about the nice discounts for AP Holders . . . hoping to get a pin code. (Only slightly sad since my AP expired in June - only have about 4 park days scheduled in the next 12 months, so renewal didn't make sense at the time.)

Fingers are crossed for all of us!

So my check-in date is blocked out of FD and I can't really change them up...Dec. 8-14th. So here's hoping for a room-only. :magnify:

According to Mousesavers and Allears the fall AP discount code is out for Oct 3 to Dec 24

I have been on hold with WDW for 30 minutes....I want to apply teh code to my POFQ reservation but I doubt there will be any price break for that resort. When we were there in May I tried to book the bounceback Oct 23-30 and there were no rooms with a code at the POFQ...POR yes but not FQ

I don't know what to do. I know people who want FD are probably tearing up the phone lines. I'm really hoping for a room discount. The FD doesn't match up with our preferred travel dates, but we could up our dates a few days (I'm talking February). I mean, I would take FD over NO discount. The room discount would be a better savings to us, but again, I'd rather save something than nothing. I just wish someone could give us come concrete insight into what might happen as they did with the FD. I wonder how quickly the rooms go once FD is offered? Am I totally losing out on anything if I don't do something NOW? BTW, is this board extremely slow this morning, or is it just me? I've "timed out" more than once.

I'm new to the whole discount code thing. Would this be something that's posted publicly or is it a code you have to mention while booking? How's it work!? :confused3

I give my mom credit, I've had more trouble booking a Disney trip and finding discounts than I had any trouble in the damn military!

Well no free dining for the 1st week in January. :sad: I would take most anything right now, though!! Probably a room discount would be better for us, anyway. I could always put $$$$ on gift cards for meals!

I'm new to the whole discount code thing. Would this be something that's posted publicly or is it a code you have to mention while booking? How's it work!? :confused3

It can be a mixed bag. Lately, the most desired discounts have been through "Pin numbers" that either get mailed or emailed to individual people/families. These are non-transferrable. Also, they are sent out in some unknown fashion, so it seems random. My TA and folks on this board report that they have received them soon after sending away for the planning DVD or customized park maps. These discounts can range between 15% and 40% off room-only reservations, often varying by type of resort.

Sometimes there's a public code, although these are often for less of a discount. Any Disney Travel Agent will be aware of these and can help.

These boards are often your best resource for up-to-the-minute information, although Disney or a Disney TA can be helpful.

(Thanks for your service to our country, btw.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter